Is Pat Benatar metal?

The greatness of Pat Benatar  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Metal or Rock?

• Yeah—she was a metal
    • Nope—garden variety female rock star

Librarian, I agree.

But, I do like those boots she wears... in high school we used to refer to them as "Johnson Boots." And, for good reason...

most footwear can be totally 'awe inspiring' for lack of a better term, if there are size 2 or 5 - cute little feet

if you have big battleship shoes size 9 and above - It's not as 'inspiring'

Metal? Hell no. I think she was a little more than your garden variety pop star though. I actually like some of her music.

The way you word this makes you sound like you don't like METAL :haz: :o "metal? hell no! I actually like some of her music!" :o :eh: :wtf: :smash: :fury: :givebeer:

Her early stuff is really good stuff, heck great stuff. Great craft and songwriting

Look why don't you go ahead and hit me with your best shot! :bitchslap:

Each time you hit me...I die jus' a lil' bit. Why do you hurt me Treeduck?

In the red corner...

Metal? Hell no. I think she was a little more than your garden variety pop star though. I actually like some of her music.

The way you word this makes you sound like you don't like METAL :haz: :o "metal? hell no! I actually like some of her music!" :o :eh: :wtf: :smash: :fury: :givebeer:

Her early stuff is really good stuff, heck great stuff. Great craft and songwriting

In the red corner...

"Cut me Mick...cut me."

—Rocky Balboa

Rocky I

In the red corner...

In the red corner...

"Cut me Mick...cut me."

—Rocky Balboa

Rocky I

...and in the blue corner...

Metal ? No. She is a kick ass Pop Rock singer . I love her first 4 albums Edited by metaldad