What's your mobile operating system?

Grand Designer

Jailbroken iOS 5.3.something or other. I'll be damned if I have to upgrade to 6.0 and be forced to use Apple maps.

Agreed on the map thing. It does indeed suck versus the old Google maps... Luckily I have full GPS/Nav in my car so I don't need it anymore...

iPhone 5, 6.01

phag.

:LOL: f**k you :)

Don't mind him. He's just mad because he can't upgrade. If you leave me your phone for a few hours I can downgrade the firmware to 5.x. If you want I can also downgrade the hardware to make it look like an iphone 3GS and you'd never know the difference! :P

iPhone 5, 6.01

phag.

Don't mind him. He's just mad because he can't upgrade. If you leave me your phone for a few hours I can downgrade the firmware to 5.x. If you want I can also downgrade the hardware to make it look like an iphone 3GS and you'd never know the difference! :P

He is just sore because he was complaining that he couldn't get on TRF from his cell phone. After investigating and us failing to figure out the problem, he sent us a picture of his current phone to make sure it was compatible with web browsing:

http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/anruce/anruce1107/anruce110700010/10104554-isolated-old-mobile-phone.jpg

iPhone 5, 6.01

phag.

He is just sore because he was complaining that he couldn't get on TRF from his cell phone. After investigating and us failing to figure out the problem, he sent us a picture of his current phone to make sure it was compatible with web browsing:

http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/anruce/anruce1107/anruce110700010/10104554-isolated-old-mobile-phone.jpg

LOL at all you iPhagz.

:laughing guy:

iPhone 5, 6.01

phag.

LOL at all you iPhagz.

:laughing guy:

Says the guy who has a stolen tumblr gif as a sig. :rfl: