Does anyone play Hearts on windows? I have an 83 game unbeaten streak!

treeduck

When I'm bored on my comp I play windows hearts game. I've changed the opponents names to Ace Frehley (on the right), Alice Cooper (on the left) and Lemmy (facing me). I'm currently enjoying an 83 game unbeaten streak! I suppose rock stars are not very good at card games that are not poker...

:eh: :givebeer:

Is that similiar to Solitare?? I have Hearts, but I've never played it.. I'm tired and bored of Solitare since I've played it so often that I rarely ever lose a game...just not a challenge anymore... :doh: ...I need a change....

Is that similiar to Solitare?? I have Hearts, but I've never played it.. I'm tired and bored of Solitare since I've played it so often that I rarely ever lose a game...just not a challenge anymore... :doh: ...I need a change....

You rarely ever lose a game? Mine spanks me at very opportunity!

Oh it's way better than solitaire, don't forget to rename the computer opponents.

:pokercards: :pokercards: :pokercards: :pokercards: :pokercards:

:smoke:

I've never heard of the game before, but thanks for the tag, Duck! :blaze:

You'd like it. Stephen King even wrote a story about the game and named the collection after the story, Hearts in Atlantis. Anthony Hopkins starred in the film although the film is an adaptation of another story in the collection.

You'd like it. Stephen King even wrote a story about the game and named the collection after the story, Hearts in Atlantis. Anthony Hopkins starred in the film although the film is an adaptation of another story in the collection.

I remember hearing about a story of that name, but I had no idea it had been named after the game. Thanks for that, Duck - I'll look out for it. :) Is Hearts on Google Play?

I remember hearing about a story of that name, but I had no idea it had been named after the game. Thanks for that, Duck - I'll look out for it. :) Is Hearts on Google Play?

Probably.

:pokercards: :pokercards: :pokercards: :pokercards: :pokercards: :ebert:

Probably.

In that case, I'll have a look. :)

Probably.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: <<<<<<<< watch out for these, they'll get you!! :moose:

Probably.

Me too. I'm intrigued now... :)

Probably.

Probably.

I had a look. Looks too complicated. I fold.

:o :o Spanks?? Hehehe.....oh, nevermind.... :laughing guy:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

:o :o Spanks?? Hehehe.....oh, nevermind.... :laughing guy:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

:LOL:

:blush:

:ph34r: