February 2013

Mr. Not

I'm pretty sure there's been better months

Got to list them!

This is the first time in my life I've been looking forward to three albums that are being released in the same month... The quality of the albums are to be determined, but knowing the bands they'll be good at the very least. So... Trying to think of a month with two great albums since Jan 2000, and I'm not coming up with anything.

Got to list them!

This is the first time in my life I've been looking forward to three albums that are being released in the same month... The quality of the albums are to be determined, but knowing the bands they'll be good at the very least. So... Trying to think of a month with two great albums since Jan 2000, and I'm not coming up with anything.

There's probably been millions, what about September 2011 new Opeth, DT, Mastodon?

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

Got to list them!

There's probably been millions, what about September 2011 new Opeth, DT, Mastodon?

Millions? We're only 145 months into the millennium :P

And I don't care for Opeth or Mastodon... :oops: :outtahere:

Edited by Mr. IsNot

Got to list them!

Millions? We're only 145 months into the millennium :P

And I don't care for Opeth or Mastodon... :oops: :outtahere:

Maybe you just don't like enough bands for this feat to be possible from your perspective? And taking that into consideration I can see how this might seem a wondrous event... :hail:

I've had it happen to me loads of times, for instance in October 1992 I arrived at Decoy Records in Manchester and picked up brand new CDs by Shawn Lane (Powers of Ten), Robben Ford and the Blue Line (debut), Vital Information (Easier Done Than Said). Then I popped over to Powercuts records and picked up the new Toto album (Kingdom of Desire). What a haul that was! And that was just in one day!

Of course you probably don't know who hell half these people are, and if you do you probably "don't care for" them, so it's kind of moot.

:guitar:

• Like 1