Working Watchmaker Clock Tower and Audiobook available for preorder

USB Connector

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying this edition of Clockwork Angels?

• Yes, I plan on preordering/have already preordered
    • Yes, but maybe after it comes out
    • Maybe. I'm not decided yet.
    • No, I already have a copy of the book so it's not worth it
    • No, I don't need the clock

Amazon has it for preorder at a $30 discount. Normal price is $90 but they're selling it for $60. I've wanted some version of that clock on the Caravan single since it was released. I haven't read the book either so this is great for me. The audiobook is read by Neil Peart himself.

Will you be buying this? What do you think?

Canadian preorders

American preorders

Not going to buy. Can barely get thru reading the book :)

I take it the book isn't that great? I must admit I really just want the clock. The book is a bonus. I tried reading Ghost Rider last year, I couldn't get passed the first chapter.

I enjoyed the book and if I didn't already have a copy, I would purchase this one. I'd buy it. It isn't Voltaire, but it is a light, enjoyable read with many Rush references. I didn't find the references as distracting as many others here seem to have.

My $.02

:)

Not into the whole "I need it all" thing anymore...got the book...don't need the special edition...I didn't think the book was THAT bad...just not in my normal genre of reading...

It's this kind of reasoning that makes me glad I can cancel my preorder. Probably wouldn't have done it if I couldn't cancel. Either way I have until late February to change my mind without consequence. Odds are I'll eventually wake up suspecting that for $60 it's probably a cheap piece of plastic that comes with an audiobook I'll only listen to once (which is likely the case). At which point I'll just cancel it and no harm done.