RR Hall of Fame Induction Itinerary Revealed—The Yukon Blade Grinder

Tombstone Mountain

What will it be?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What era will be most prominently featured in the HOF?

• The 70's—Kimonos and all
    • The 80's—Techno Geeks
    • The 90's—Lightweight Metalist's
    • The New Century—Professoral Prog Masters

Hahahahaha this is good stuff :D

Glad you enjoyed this one Mr. Syrinx. Based upon your avatar, I would think you work at NASA on the Lerxt Galactic Audio Module. Just wondering, you're a young pup right? Do you even know who Ann Murray is?

Back Bacon, Anne Murray, Metallica. I can't wait.

Really a special time for the band. I mean c'mon, bringing Anne Murray on board is awesome. I hope the band uses good manners around her...I heard Sebastian is kind of wild...

When's the new issue of the YBG coming out, discussing the new 2013 tour itinerary? :huh:

very very soon....bit of hint for next installment....Geoduck, Public Enemy, U2, and Heart. If you don't know about Geoduck do a Google search...fun stuff!!!!
  • Like 1

When's the new issue of the YBG coming out, discussing the new 2013 tour itinerary? :huh:

very very soon....bit of hint for next installment....It's got Geoduck, Public Enemy, U2, and Heart.

http://wdfw.wa.gov/f...phics/moby1.jpg

http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/shellfish/geoduck/graphics/moby1.jpg

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

very very soon....bit of hint for next installment....Geoduck, Public Enemy, U2, and Heart. If you don't know about Geoduck do a Google search...fun stuff!!!!

Geesh, I'm gone for one day and all this ground breaking news floods in? btw, Geoducks are nasty, at least by Mike Rowe's standards. :LOL:

Geesh, I'm gone for one day and all this ground breaking news floods in? btw, Geoducks are nasty, at least by Mike Rowe's standards. :LOL:

Very popular in China though

According to this extremely scientific poll conducted by the Yukon Blade Grinder, Kimonos will be the most prominently featured era in the RRHOF. The Techno-Geek phase came in a close second. Kimono's are classic are they not? It would be so cool to see an updated version of the band in that garb don't you think?

What era will be most prominently featured in the HOF?

1. The 70's—Kimonos and all (10 votes [47.62%])
    Percentage of vote: 47.62%
  2. The 80's—Techno Geeks (7 votes [33.33%])
    Percentage of vote: 33.33%
  3. The 90's—Lightweight Metalist's (1 votes [4.76%])
    Percentage of vote: 4.76%
  4. The New Century—Professoral Prog Masters (3 votes [14.29%])

Kimonos it is! Hoo-ah! ...now, who can argue with that? :tempted:

I think the band needs to update that Kimono pic from 2112...it would be a hoot man. Same kind of pose background, just older and fatter. Imagine a poster with a before and after? Awesomeness
  • Like 1

OMG, that is funny! :LMAO:

But this line in particular almost got me in trouble at work!

....The only certainty is Seven Cities of Gold, of which says Emmett, “Sebastian said that he would eat a dog penis on stage if we played that song, so we’re up for that.”

• Like 1

OMG, that is funny! :LMAO:

But this line in particular almost got me in trouble at work!

....The only certainty is Seven Cities of Gold, of which says Emmett, “Sebastian said that he would eat a dog penis on stage if we played that song, so we’re up for that.”

How did it almost get you in trouble? Is there some kind of filter on the computer system?