Rush 2112 Framed Lithograph HAND-SIGNED Geddy Lee Alex Lifeson Neil Peart #288

mwablassmeir

I saw this on ebay. Wish I had an extra $599!! It closes today!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190759296967?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

You are bidding on a professionally framed Rush 2112 cover art limited edition HAND-SIGNED lithograph, manufactured in 1996 by Musicom International, Inc., with Certificate Of Authenticity having a limited edition print number of #288 out of 500.

Only 500 prints, individually hand-numbered and HAND-SIGNED were made. The lithographic print is printed on acid-free, 100# Quintessence dull cover stock. It measures 22" x 28" and has an image area of 17" x 17" With the frame, it is 26 1/2"x 32 1/2", as shown. The professionally framed lithograph comes with a photo of the band members signing this print series as well as the COA from Marty Scott of Jem Entertainment Media which are in clear protective envelopes taped to the back of frame.

This lithographic print has been professionally framed in mahogany wood, with conservation mounting, with UV protective clear glass to protect the artwork. It has stated in my closet largely un-hung in a non-smoking environment.

Also curious of any members go to www.dimeadozen.org to get great unreleased Rush live shows? If this is pimping, guilty as charged! ;-)

Are they official Rush recordings or bootlegs like we find on the different stages section of the forum?

USB--dimeadozen is a bootleg site for torrents. I found them looking for Pantera live video since there's practically no concert footage officially released by them--just a few songs from each of a couple of shows.

I got one of those lithos as a gift from my brother who paid a whopping $40 for it 12 years ago. Mine is #143/500. FWIW, the framed version retails for $699 at visualgallery.com which is their perpetual sale price (down from $799). So $499 is actually $200-$300 off the original price, which I'd say is pretty good--not $40 good, but still pretty good.

Or ... you can send your item to a venue when they are on tour and have it signed and personalized for free. :chickendance:

Unless you're me, in which case your item will disappear, your hemispheres CD will be lonely without it's cover forever, and you'll be out the money you spent on postage.

Edited by HalfwayToGone

Or ... you can send your item to a venue when they are on tour and have it signed and personalized for free. :chickendance:

Not all venues do it. I called the Bell Centre and asked. They told me anything addressed to someone other than Bell Centre management will be thrown out.

I posted in another thread, but it seems I have to eat a little crow. My Hemispheres booklet finally showed up in the mailbox today (3.5 weeks after the show date). The padded envelope was a bit trashed and the generic thinline CD case I sent it in was shattered. The booklet is only slightly marred, though, and now it has sharpie all over it. :notworthy:

I have one of those lithographs, only it's the Power Windows one. I love it. #49

It comes with photos of each of the band members at the signing. Neil is smoking.

I bought it directly from the Visual Gallery, I think it was $199 back then.

It now adorns our entryway.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/RamsATW/RushLitho.jpg

:cheers:

Yeah, you have the artist proof run. Great price, too. Those are the ones at visualgallery.com now for $600 unframed. Mine is from the original run of 500. There's also a cheaper plate signed edition which is a much larger run.