2nd leg?

pony2112

If they are going to do a second leg, I hope they put Limelight back into the setlist. I didn't get to hear it when I saw them in Newark! I know it's played all the time, but it's a great concert song, and it deserves a spot in the set!
  • Like 1

If they are going to do a second leg, I hope they put Limelight back into the setlist. I didn't get to hear it when I saw them in Newark! I know it's played all the time, but it's a great concert song, and it deserves a spot in the set!

I second this motion.

Yeah, that was one of the songs that was rotated every other stop. Can't remember all of them, but the rotated songs were "The Pass," "Dreamline," "Bravado." "Seven Cities of Gold," "Limelight," and "Wish them well," I think.

I hope they play Atlanta, again. We had the best time AND it was sold out.

Yes! If not it shall be roadtrip time!

I was lucky to see them twice, within 200 miles of where I live, but Florida really got screwed. I am looking for them to bypass the Carolinas, and probably do more Florida dates. I am just hoping that they will stop in Atlanta due to the massive crowd. I mean, that whole hill was full of people. Have they ever played Greenville, Columbia, or Charleston? Usually most groups bypass SC because they can hit Charlotte and/or Atlanta.

I hope they play Atlanta, again. We had the best time AND it was sold out.

Yes! If not it shall be roadtrip time!

I was lucky to see them twice, within 200 miles of where I live, but Florida really got screwed. I am looking for them to bypass the Carolinas, and probably do more Florida dates. I am just hoping that they will stop in Atlanta due to the massive crowd. I mean, that whole hill was full of people. Have they ever played Greenville, Columbia, or Charleston? Usually most groups bypass SC because they can hit Charlotte and/or Atlanta.

I'm actually hoping they hit Atlanta in late March... Then I can make a whole vacation out of it!

:clap: