Ultimate Fan Contest

CE24

Rush Super Fan Experience

Yes, Rush has been around for decades - but getting VIP access to their concert definitely never gets old. You and a guest could win first-class tickets to fly out to (and sit front row at) any Rush show in the US! But to add to the cool factor, you'll also get to meet the band and watch their soundcheck, get a photo taken with them, and get a VIP backstage tour. And? You'll get to take home quite the awesome souvenirs, including one of only 100 ever-made Geddy Lee Fender Clockwork Angels bass guitars, a Clockwork Angels double vinyl set, and a Rush UK prize pack. It's an iHeartRadio Ultimate Experience!

Tune in to 100.7 WMMS on weekdays at 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm and text the keyword you hear to 36500. You could win the Rush Super Fan Experience!

Not too many US shows left. They better hurry.

Yeah, I heard bits & pieces of it at work on WRQK in Canton.(station that never plays Rush)

Any word if one of the message board peeps scored this one?

I typically listen to Sirius or my iPod while working, but decided to invest a month in trying to enter as much as possible (it was a sweet ass prize package!).

After all this time, I came away with two observations:

1) Over all that time I heard Rush played a grand total of three time... yes, three.

2) Apparently the music of the 80's and early 90's is now considered "Classic Rock" by Clear Channel... yes, "Classic Rock".

:eh: