New Angry Birds!

Lost In Xanadu

Only one I really liked was the original one. Space blew...Rio sucked...Seasons was OK I guess.

I liked the original and seasons, Rio was pretty lame, I really cannot get into space. This one is probably my second favorite, because the "Luke" bird eventually gets a light saber... the "Obi Wan" bird can use the force... gotta love it.

So far, I most like the Han Solo bird. It took me awhile before realizing WHERE you tap the screen has an impact on his AIM. :LOL: From there, it got a whole lot better. I'm not fond of the "gravity" boards - those boards with little planetoids, each with their own circle of gravity to circumnavigate.

Still love the original, and the free version of "Seasons" was pretty good. "Rio" (free version) was just okay. Haven't tried "Space," but I'm in no rush to.

So far, I most like the Han Solo bird. It took me awhile before realizing WHERE you tap the screen has an impact on his AIM. :LOL: From there, it got a whole lot better. I'm not fond of the "gravity" boards - those boards with little planetoids, each with their own circle of gravity to circumnavigate.

Still love the original, and the free version of "Seasons" was pretty good. "Rio" (free version) was just okay. Haven't tried "Space," but I'm in no rush to.

Space is all the gravity spheroids... it's so touchy as to where you shoot - it makes space one of my least favorites.

I thought Space was FANTASTIC. It's a real leap forward to the formula, but I admit that NOW is the time for the birds to either really go for excellence next time (and I mean HUGE) or for Rovio to invest more heavily in other IP.

Star Wars is a great addition to the series too. I still gotta beat a few Death Star levels, and hopefully the Hoth expansion is soon