Washington -6.5 At Philadelphia

StL +3 At Tampa Bay -3

NY Giants -2.5 At Baltimore

Min +7.5 at Hou

Cle +13 At Denver

Chicago -5.5 At Arizona

San Francisco -1 At Seattle

SD +2.5 At NY Jets -2.5

Atl, SF, NE (this looks like one of those Belichick runs up the score games), SD

That Niner pick has to be one of the dumbest picks of all time. The Niners played a late game the week before across the country with the D playing 92 plays, and then came home to face the league's hottest team and one with the biggest HFA. God, I deserve 10 losses just for that pick... :facepalm:

At Buffalo -3.5 NY Jets

At New England -10 Miami

At Cincinnati -3 Baltimore

At Pittsburgh Off Cleveland

Houston -7 At Indianapolis

At Tennessee -4 Jacksonville

At NY Giants -7.5 Philadelphia

At Washington -3 Dallas

Chicago -3 At Detroit

Green Bay -3 At Minnesota

At Atlanta Off Tampa Bay

At New Orleans -5.5 Carolina

At Denver -16 Kansas City

At San Diego Off Oakland Off

At San Francisco -16.5 Arizona

At Seattle -10.5 St. Louis

I will post the games with no line listed if they become available and I happen to catch them.

At Buffalo -3.5 NY Jets

At New England -10 Miami

At Washington -3 Dallas

Chicago -3 At Detroit

At Atlanta Off Tampa Bay

I will post the games with no line listed if they become available and I happen to catch them.

Mia (yes, I know it didn't work against SF), Indy, Wash, KC.

Indy and KC are more "what I want to happen" picks than anything else.

At Buffalo -3.5 NY Jets

At New England -10 Miami

At Washington -3 Dallas

Chicago -3 At Detroit

At Atlanta Off Tampa Bay

This is one time I should have left the game times on the list instead of deleting them...it's almost as important as the strengths of the teams to know when they're playing to know if it means anything for them.

At Buffalo -3.5 NY Jets

At New England -10 Miami

At Washington -3 Dallas

Chicago -3 At Detroit

At Atlanta Off Tampa Bay

This is one time I should have left the game times on the list instead of deleting them...it's almost as important as the strengths of the teams to know when they're playing to know if it means anything for them.

Good point. For example, if Indy loses, the Patriots might let me play QB.

I'm sure they'd rather have you take over for Brady Quinn in KC, the Broncos might have a better chance of winning.

I'm sure they'd rather have you take over for Brady Quinn in KC, the Broncos might have a better chance of winning.

I could never make it to Denver in time. I could be in Foxborough fairly quickly.

Are you sure? I've heard things about the traffic in Foxborough that makes me think you may be able to get to Denver more quickly.

I could never make it to Denver in time. I could be in Foxborough fairly quickly.

Are you sure? I've heard things about the traffic in Foxborough that makes me think you may be able to get to Denver more quickly.

Coming from the stadium on game day. You and I actually discussed that last year after the Mia-NE game. Going there wouldn't be as bad.

I could probably make it on foot to Denver faster than I could make it home in my car from Foxborough after a game.

Coming from the stadium on game day. You and I actually discussed that last year after the Mia-NE game. Going there wouldn't be as bad.

I could probably make it on foot to Denver faster than I could make it home in my car from Foxborough after a game.

Oh, that's where I heard it...

OK, well anything that gets you to play QB against my Dolphins is probably something that I should encourage. Belichick would probably be fine with it in a meaningless game...well, he might let you dropkick an extra point or something. Brady, I'm not so sure...he's pretty protective of his PT.

OK, well anything that gets you to play QB against my Dolphins is probably something that I should encourage. Belichick would probably be fine with it in a meaningless game...well, he might let you dropkick an extra point or something. Brady, I'm not so sure...he's pretty protective of his PT.

On the plus side, I'm probably only a slight downgrade from Brady in mobility. The playbook will have to be changed to take out pass plays longer than 10 yards of course.

On the plus side, I'm probably only a slight downgrade from Brady in mobility. The playbook will have to be changed to take out pass plays longer than 10 yards of course.

At this point, do they still have any?