Shout Out to FriendlyFloridian

noisorroCmrotS

I am getting tired of being accused of being someone I am not. I think that there is someone in the large company I work at is also a registered user here and that is the reason why the Admins are mistaking me for someone else.

Sooooooo.... if the real FF is here, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, post in this thread so we can silence this. We can even meet at work and laugh about this.

I am getting tired of being accused of being someone I am not. I think that there is someone in the large company I work at is also a registered user here and that is the reason why the Admins are mistaking me for someone else.

Sooooooo.... if the real FF is here, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, post in this thread so we can silence this. We can even meet at work and laugh about this.

So, lemme guess...in an hour or two, you'll sign in with your old FF account and act like you and him are different people? Like, this "other FF person" who was chased off the board a few months ago by several members for his somewhat trollish behavior, and hasn't logged in since mid-August, will just happen to see this thread and log in to help "clear up the confusion"? Will it go something like this?

"Yes, I am friendlyfloridian, and I am here to confirm that I am NOT the same person as noisorroCmrotS. I think he works in the widgets department and I work in the gadgets section. Please stop mistaking him for me! He seems like a really nice guy even though I've never met him."

Close? :D

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

So, lemme guess...in an hour or two, you'll sign in with your old FF account and act like you and him are different people? Like, this "other FF person" who was chased off the board a few months ago by several members for his somewhat trollish behavior, and hasn't logged in since mid-August, will just happen to see this thread and log in to help "clear up the confusion"? Will it go something like this?

"Yes, I am friendlyfloridian, and I am here to confirm that I am NOT the same person as noisorroCmrotS. I think he works in the widgets department and I work in the gadgets section. Please stop mistaking him for me! He seems like a really nice guy even though I've never met him."

Close? :D

hmmm...you got me! Actually, I am hoping that is what will happen.

I'm completely confused. I'll confess to that...

friendlyfloridian is a lying crap-happy troll. he is the same person as OP, who denies he and ff are one in the same, yet he draws attention to the fact that he is with his ridiculous sig. hope that helps.

friendlyfloridian is a lying crap-happy troll. he is the same person as OP, who denies he and ff are one in the same, yet he draws attention to the fact that he is with his ridiculous sig. hope that helps.

This is ridiculous. Just because I am trying to clear my name does not automatically make me guilty.

I don't know how I've missed this, but please do carry on. I enjoy some low-key drama from time to time!

Didn't FriendlyFloridian huff on out of here about a year or so ago, vowing never to return because someone offended him, or was offended by him, or some variation thereof?

I don't know how I've missed this, but please do carry on. I enjoy some low-key drama from time to time!

Didn't FriendlyFloridian huff on out of here about a year or so ago, vowing never to return because someone offended him, or was offended by him, or some variation thereof?

It was back in the summer sometime. His terrible attempt at trolling finally came to a head. He ended up looking like a complete douche and left. There was a huge party afterward - you remember? You got so drunk you ate some eggs.

:goodone:

Yes, let us all way for the timely return of FF! :popcorn:

It was back in the summer sometime. His terrible attempt at trolling finally came to a head. He ended up looking like a complete douche and left. There was a huge party afterward - you remember? You got so drunk you ate some eggs.

:yes: All true!

This is ridiculous. Just because I am trying to clear my name does not automatically make me guilty.

That's true. That one aspect alone does not make you guilty. But you ARE friendlyfloridian. You know it, we know it, and you KNOW that we know it.

We admins have learned many ways to spot an alter over the past eight years. Sometimes we have only a suspicion. In those cases, we might not call the person out. Sometimes, we're 100% positive. Like with you. I wouldn't be this adamant about this if we didn't KNOW you were friendlyfloridian.

And we normally aren't this hell-bent on outing an alter, but besides the fact that FF left here in a huff after some lame trolling and didn't deserve a second account, it's SO obvious to us that you are FF, and yet you're waging this big campaign to prove otherwise, even though you know you can't... So, to me, this thread and your actions aren't so much you trying to convince us that you're not FF in disguise, it's just more trolling. "Let's see how far I can string this along."

That's true. That one aspect alone does not make you guilty. But you ARE friendlyfloridian. You know it, we know it, and you KNOW that we know it.

We admins have learned many ways to spot an alter over the past eight years. Sometimes we have only a suspicion. In those cases, we might not call them out. Sometimes, we're 100% positive. Like with you. I wouldn't be this adamant about this if we didn't KNOW you were friendlyfloridian.

And we normally aren't this hell-bent on outing an alter, but besides the fact that FF left here in a huff after some lame trolling and didn't deserve a second account, it's SO obvious to us that you are FF, and yet you're waging this big campaign to prove otherwise, even though you know you can't... So, to me, this thread and your actions aren't so much you trying to convince us that you're not FF in disguise, it's just more trolling. "Let's see how far I can string this along."

Woah! Take a breather. I feel the undeserved heat over here. I for one am very curious as to how you know I am this FF. Your arguments are shaky at best. Just because you say I am someone does not make it so. I am trying to prove it. I would suggest you plunk down some proof. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by noisorroCmrotS

I am not FiendlyFloridian either.

(sic)

We admins have learned many ways to spot an alter over the past eight years. Sometimes we have only a suspicion. In those cases, we might not call them out. Sometimes, we're 100% positive. Like with you. I wouldn't be this adamant about this if we didn't KNOW you were friendlyfloridian.

Woah! Take a breather. I feel the undeserved heat over here. I for one am very curious as to how you know I am this FF. Your arguments are shaky at best. Just because you say I am someone does not make it so. I am trying to prove it. I would suggest you plunk down some proof. Thanks for understanding.

I'm breathing just fine, FF. I didn't even use a single exclamation point in that post. B)

As for providing proof, I won't do that. That would be like a cloaked Klingon ship telling the Enterprise, "Hey guys! We're cloaked, but we're 15 degrees off your starboard bow, and the frequency setting for our cloaking device is 345.776..." It would be silly of me to give that info away. Again, if we didn't know it was you, I wouldn't be posting all this. We have nothing to gain by calling you out so adamantly on only half a hunch.

So, you should stop trolling now. Make it so.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm breathing just fine, FF. I didn't even use a single exclamation point in that post. B)

Still waiting for that proof.

Wasn't there a third alter..?

See my edited post above, FF.