Cleveland show this weekend!

Zanadoo2112

QUOTE (TheWK90 @ Oct 26 2012, 10:29 AM)
I'm in section C126. Looking forward to getting a "fuller" view of the show this time around.

I'm in sec 100, same as last year but down lower really excellent sound and complete full view of stage. smile.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Oct 26 2012, 10:36 AM)
I'm in section C126. Looking forward to getting a "fuller" view of the show this time around.

I'm in sec 100, same as last year but down lower really excellent sound and complete full view of stage. smile.gif

Hey, I've never been to this arena before. Since you have, can you tell me how Cleveland Rush fans are about standing while not in the floor section? Will I have to contain myself on Sunday?

QUOTE (Zanadoo2112 @ Oct 26 2012, 08:17 AM)
IM goin to see 2.gif for the second time at the quicken loans arena in cleveland tommaro!!! who else is goin and what seat do u have???

im on the floor section 6 so basically right dead center of the court!!!
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 653.gif

If you'll be in Cleveland on Saturday, my Rush tribute band called Distant Signals will be playing a show at 21 Lounge. Check it out

QUOTE (TheWK90 @ Oct 26 2012, 11:27 AM)

Hey, I've never been to this arena before. Since you have, can you tell me how Cleveland Rush fans are about standing while not in the floor section? Will I have to contain myself on Sunday?

Well, all I can tell you is about my own experience. Last year up in the nose bleed in sec 100, I stood off and on most in upper tier didn't stand.

Didn't get any backlash when i did, but some woman sitting in front of me was complaining I was to loud. My wife told her off and better yet her boyfriend agree with my wife told her it's a rock concert .And then he was cheering just as loud as i was!! Bet that was a long ride home for someone!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Oct 26 2012, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (TheWK90 @ Oct 26 2012, 11:27 AM)

Well, all I can tell you is about my own experience. Last year up in the nose bleed in sec 100, I stood off and on most in upper tier didn't stand.

Didn't get any backlash when i did, but some woman sitting in front of me was complaining I was to loud. My wife told her off and better yet her boyfriend agree with my wife told her it's a rock concert .And then he was cheering just as loud as i was!! Bet that was a long ride home for someone!! tongue.gif

Thanks. I guess I'll work with what I got. But when those Power Windows songs come on, I might have to risk getting beer thrown at me biggrin.gif

IM goin to see 2.gif for the second time at the quicken loans arena in cleveland tommaro!!! who else is goin and what seat do u have???

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 653.gif

I think the arena will be empty tomorrow,they're playing Sunday night.

QUOTE (stevefoote @ Oct 26 2012, 12:34 PM)
IM goin to see  2.gif  for the second time at the quicken loans arena in cleveland tommaro!!! who else is goin and what seat do u have???

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  653.gif

I think the arena will be empty tomorrow,they're playing Sunday night.

no.gif The Monsters will be hitting the ice at the Q tomorrow night tongue.gif

They usually get 8,000 and up for weekend games which is pretty good for Minor league hockey standards....

Hope 2.gif does a little better then that Sunday. b_sigh.gif