Bad Piggies

GeddyRulz

I got it a few days ago and I really enjoy it. It's definitely more complicated than AB, but it's great. To me, it shows that Rovio is not content to just sit on one hit game or hit idea. All they gotta do now is make a completely new game and I think they'll be set for years.

Put me anywhere near any games and I usually kill those poor dudes off - Mario, Sonic, Angry Birds - you name it, they end up deader than roadkill. Unless I'm playing Pinball or Spawn. Not so bad with those. I'm clearly not a gamer...

QUOTE (Slime @ Oct 1 2012, 01:25 AM)
I got it a few days ago and I really enjoy it. It's definitely more complicated than AB, but it's great. To me, it shows that Rovio is not content to just sit on one hit game or hit idea. All they gotta do now is make a completely new game and I think they'll be set for years.

yes.gif

I got it on my droid for free, and there are some challenging levels. it's amazing what moving the pig from one box to another can do as far as balance and stuff.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 1 2012, 11:06 AM)
it's amazing what moving the pig from one box to another can do as far as balance and stuff.

I had a great lesson in this, just this afternoon. Attempt after attempt, I couldn't get the vehicle to jump a gap like I wanted it to. Finally thought to move the piggie to the center of the vehicle (he was in a box on the left side of the vehicle), and bingo! The jump happened, and the level was complete.

To me, it shows that Rovio is not content to just sit on one hit game or hit idea. All they gotta do now is make a completely new game and I think they'll be set for years.

They already released a non-birds and pigs game, after AB and before Bad Piggies, called Amazing Alex. Never played it; don't know what the object of the game is or if it's any good.

It's not quite a full week since I bought the game on release day, and I've already finished 83% of it. (I've earned 306 stars of the available 370, including all the stars from the first section "Groundhog Day.")

At times, like yesterday, I really love it. It sometimes feels like you're Evel Knievel, sometimes like an airplane pilot, etc. Other times it just frustrates me and I find myself looking on YouTube for a tip on how to complete a board... although there's a great satisfaction in figuring it out for yourself.

Thursday, Oct. 4. One week and half-a-day since I bought the game on release day, and I'm 93% finished (343 stars of 370 possible).

Finished the game this morning, eight days after I bought it on release day. (Could've finished sooner, but I have a job, a family, and other hobbies.) Bring on the "coming soon" levels, Rovio!

New levels out.

Has anyone gotten Amazing Alex? I like that game, but the levels are rarely too difficult. I like the build your own level feature, and I have submitted a few. They all have Rush names (2112, YYZ, Fountain of Lamneth, Temples of Syrinx - by Geddy Lee :)