For sale - 1 great ticket for Toronto on Oct. 16

cdaddie

Hi everyone, due to a chain of events I have a single ticket available for the October 16 show in Toronto. Section 109, Row 23 which is a great view beside the stage, my cost through Ticketmaster was $163.25 and of course that's all I'm asking.

I've got the ticket now, it's ready to go, so please message me if interested, or pass this along to anyone that you think may be interested, thanks!

Keep it on TRF for a bit before you go to kijiji!

...just my opinion trink39.gif

QUOTE (cdaddie @ Sep 18 2012, 01:01 AM)
I would MUCH rather sell it to someone here first, I've been helped out in the past and would like to return the favor, so let me know if you or anyone you know are interested!

2.gif

But, but... why would you want to submit someone to the CA tour setlist?! rofl3.gif

I know, cruel and unusual punishment according to many around here! wink.gif

Hey, to each their own, I love the setlist and am looking forward to some tunes I've never heard live before!

BTW the ticket is still available so let me know if you or someone you know is interested!

2.gif

I would imagine its extremely difficult to sell 1 ticket, no matter where you try to sell it at. Not a lot of people looking to go to concerts alone.

Did you try stub hub? That site is so popular, one of the most popular ticket sites on the internet, there's a chance that someone with seats next to yours might want to grab an extra ticket for a friend. Slim chance but figured I would suggest it.

QUOTE (trenken @ Sep 20 2012, 07:12 PM)
I would imagine its extremely difficult to sell 1 ticket, no matter where you try to sell it at. Not a lot of people looking to go to concerts alone.

Did you try stub hub? That site is so popular, one of the most popular ticket sites on the internet, there's a chance that someone with seats next to yours might want to grab an extra ticket for a friend. Slim chance but figured I would suggest it.

Why don't you buy it?. Come on up, i'll buy you a beer.

Edited by canadianice

QUOTE (trenken @ Sep 20 2012, 07:12 PM)

I know, I'm a bit of an exception that way! My wife came with me once but she doesn't care to go again. This time I'm taking my son with me to Winnipeg but my trip to Toronto is solo so I've been buying single seats.

On the one hand it's nice because sometimes I luck into a really nice seat by only looking for one, but if I am trying to sell it can be tough....all in all it evens out and I always meet someone new at each show so that's an added bonus!

trink39.gif