Rush sighting on Italian TV

Alexmai

Rush in Italy is far from famous, as you imagine.

Today I was in Channel 5 studios to record September 25th episode of a game show smile.gif In the first manche I was VERY rich (but failed before the end sad.gif): after each question, I have to select a mystery prize among 53; every time, I count 3 of them before selecting; the showman (a Queen fan!) asked me why. I reply "because 3 are the members of canadian band Rush" smile.gif

Stop for advertising. The game's judge approach me and the showman... and he says "I was a drummer in a Rush tribute band!" rofl3.gif

I'll put the Youtube link by the end of the month wink.gif

That is so cool! Will you provide English subtitles to the video?

How would you say Rush in Italian, as in the literal translation of rush- for example as in "A rush of adrenaline sped through his veins"?

A rush of adrenaline, in roman slang, is one "botta" of adrenaline, kind of "a knock" wink.gif

I don't know the real meaning of the word Rush (it's like Get, many different meanings)... I traduce it as "corsa" that is "running". I see it as if they're running headlong somewhere... I know is not correct, but is evocative wink.gif

Edited by Alexmai

QUOTE (Alexmai @ Sep 12 2012, 04:22 PM)
A rush of adrenaline, in roman slang, is one "botta" of adrenaline, kind of "a knock" wink.gif
I don't know the real meaning of the word Rush (it's like Get, many different meanings)... I traduce it as "corsa" that is "running". I see it as if they're running headlong somewhere... I know is not correct, but is evocative wink.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif