Quick question (:

Katey93

If you can luck your way into a couple of meet n' greets, you have a shot smile.gif maybe difficult though

I'm sorry about your condition, but you have a home here in TRF, if you ever have any issues you wanna discuss. trink39.gif

Not true--first off you can enter as many contests for meet and greets as possible--there's one on the backstage club site right now, and you can enter for as many shows as you plan on attending. Then there's local radio contests if there are any. Last resort--save up about $5K and purchase a pair of meet and greet passes from a ticket broker. There are a few out there if you jump on them early and are fortunate or desperate enough to be able to fork over that kind of cash for a once in a lifetime experience.

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Sep 12 2012, 07:44 AM)
Not true--first off you can enter as many contests for meet and greets as possible--there's one on the backstage club site right now, and you can enter for as many shows as you plan on attending. Then there's local radio contests if there are any. Last resort--save up about $5K and purchase a pair of meet and greet passes from a ticket broker. There are a few out there if you jump on them early and are fortunate or desperate enough to be able to fork over that kind of cash for a once in a lifetime experience.

This.

You will probably have to spend a lot of money for it, but you can always write to the band's management:

sro-anthem@sro-anthem.com

Of course now that I've put that email address there they will have to wade through a lot of junk to get to your message. If you want to do this for your father then get on it NOW. You never know when Rush will stop touring at this latter stage of their career.

Good luck.

BTW Katey, welcome to TRF! I read your post on Facebook regarding this and although I can't add any help to what's already been posted - I have to say you are a heart-warming inspiration. You may think yourself lucky to have such a dad, but I'm willing to bet he feels 10X that towards his daughter. Awesome! I am wishing you hopeful success in your endeavour to pull this thing off. You've made my day!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif

There's a member here, johndyar I think, who got a band meet n greet for his daughter through the make a wish foundation. Maybe he would have some insights on getting a meeting for your dad.