Seems this tour should have been called

vital signz

I was stoked when they played Grand Designs opening night (hadn't heard that one live before), stunned when the dove into Territories, and then completely shocked that they played yet another Power Windows song in the second set (Manhattan Project).

Power Windows was my favorite album for over 25 years (until Clockwork Angels came out), so I'm pleased.

Having written that, my least favorite PoW songs are The Big Money and Manhattan Project. I hope they play the B set in CT or MA.

QUOTE (MJH @ Sep 11 2012, 08:42 PM)
Absolutely!, I just dont get why,the signals reference on the tour book?.. Why not 4-5 songs from that album??

Thats just it. The cover isn't referencing Signals. The Dalmation on the cover is the Watchmaker's Dog "Martin".

yes.gif

QUOTE (deslock @ Sep 12 2012, 05:42 AM)
QUOTE (MJH @ Sep 11 2012, 08:42 PM)
I just dont get why,the signals reference on the tour book?.. Why not 4-5 songs from that album??

Many consider Signals the start of the synth era (which has been minimally represented live for the last 20+ years).

There shouldve been a TV on a stand rather than the dog

Thats just it. The cover isn't referencing Signals. The Dalmation on the cover is the Watchmaker's Dog "Martin".

you're kidding!!!...so if you dont read the book,you're gonna be "mis-led"

and get the wrong "signal".... wink.gif