Gear Spoiler Question

micgtr71

I noticed from some of the pictures that Geddy is using a new Jazz bass at some point during the show. Sometimes it looks light blue and at other times it looks green. This could be because of the lights and it could be white.

Does anyone know if this is new or not? I remember him using the old white one to warm up before a show in Beyond the Lighted Stage. Anyway, I'm just interested.

Thanks in advance for any info.

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Sep 9 2012, 07:14 AM)
I noticed from some of the pictures that Geddy is using a new Jazz bass at some point during the show. Sometimes it looks light blue and at other times it looks green. This could be because of the lights and it could be white.

Does anyone know if this is new or not? I remember him using the old white one to warm up before a show in Beyond the Lighted Stage. Anyway, I'm just interested.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Geddy does play a baby blue J-bass (Halo Effect and others). Also, his red J-bass now has the Halo Effect "sun" symbol on the pick guard. EDIT: It looked red from my seats (Sec. 119), deep crimson like the one he played on recent 2112. (\edit)

From my seat, I saw 6 J-bass heads in the bass stand in addition to the one that came on stage with him (black amalgamation).

trink39.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

<edit: added the EDIT portion >

Edited by CygnusGal

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Sep 9 2012, 07:29 AM)
This was taken on the 7th one is missing it's the baby blue one. It's not the same as the warm up bass, the warm up bass is rosewood http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-manchester-09.07.2012/DSCN2622.JPG

Awesome picture! I knew he had symbols on his other basses and they are quite clear in your photo.

Thanks!

trink39.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Thanks for the info. I would love to have an arsenal of Jazz basses like that. For now I have one. I have never seen one in blue. I can't wait to see it in Buffalo.