Jim Carrey

spirit of radio

Anybody remember the other skit featuring his Vera character? The sword and sorcery flic Veracosa.

Early In Living Colour used to be the bomb. When Keenan and Damon abandoned it, it just sort of fell apart despite Jim Carrey's best efforts to keep it afloat.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 18 2005, 08:48 AM)
Anybody remember the other skit featuring his Vera character? The sword and sorcery flic Veracosa.

Early In Living Colour used to be the bomb. When Keenan and Damon abandoned it, it just sort of fell apart despite Jim Carrey's best efforts to keep it afloat.

OMG...I LOVED In Living Color...

Fire Marshall Bill! "Lemme show ya something!"

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 18 2005, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 18 2005, 08:48 AM)

OMG...I LOVED In Living Color...

Fire Marshall Bill! "Lemme show ya something!"

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I just found this trivia tidbit...I can't vouch for it as I haven't seen it for a very long time but in Liar Liar, in the scene where Carrey is in the stretcher at the airport, if you look in the back of the crowd to the right, you will see Fire Marshall Bill. He can be seen when Carrey's ex-wife is talking to the cop speaking on a walkie-talkie...