CA Tour pics!

Alexmai

Nice pics! Steampunk Galour!

Interesting pic: The sheet music present could be the beginning too Red Sector A! The synthsized bass part (Its the same rhythm and notes).

Can any other musician verify that?

If so we have another confirmed song from the set list.

cool.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 4 2012, 09:55 AM)
QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 4 2012, 09:54 AM)
The sheet music looks like BU2B2.

Pretty good Herm...though Losingit2K had a good stab as any. The staccato pulse gives it away for me.

BU2B2 hangs on the same note for so long which appears to be the case on the teaser pic.

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 4 2012, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 4 2012, 09:55 AM)
QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 4 2012, 09:54 AM)
The sheet music looks like BU2B2.

Pretty good Herm...though Losingit2K had a good stab as any. The staccato pulse gives it away for me.

BU2B2 hangs on the same note for so long which appears to be the case on the teaser pic.

Oh yeah it could be BU2B2 as well! Let me take another look. Exciting stuff.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Well if you notice the other strings have full measures of rest. String are usually written on the same staff. BU2B2 are complete chords to that same rhythm this is definately a bass line. Additionally these are all A notes if on a treble clef. I'm leaning more to Red Sector A now for that matter alone.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 4 2012, 09:43 AM)
Nice pics! Steampunk Galour!

Interesting pic: The sheet music present could be the beginning too Red Sector A! The synthsized bass part (Its the same rhythm and notes).

Can any other musician verify that?

If so we have another confirmed song from the set list.

cool.gif

That'd be cool with me if it were. One of the few from the synth era I actually like.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 4 2012, 10:03 AM)
Well if you notice the other strings have full measures of rest. String are usually written on the same staff. BU2B2 are complete chords to that same rhythm this is definately a bass line. Additionally these are all A notes if on a treble clef. I'm leaning more to Red Sector A now for that matter alone.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

this concert is going to be so epic...freaking out right about now!!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 4 2012, 10:03 AM)

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Find a keyboard and play that low "A" note in the pattern shown and let me know if you still think it's Red Sector A

Actually I'm not to sure now. Red Sector A is in D minor, not in A Minor. Now if the sheet music were in a bass clef it would be a low "D". Confirming its Red Sector "A". BU2B2 is in A minor, which could be that as well if the strings have individual parts instead of the music written on one staff. Damn it we need more info!

comp26.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 4 2012, 10:25 AM)
Looks awfully similar to this:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/avplanners/ScreenShot2012-09-04at102239AM.png

That bottom A just banging along on say maybe a Cello

Thats what makes me think its not BU2B2. If it were it would have the other two notes for the Viola and Violin as well like its printed on the sheet music you provided. Its also marked stacatto, your pic has accents which this doesn't. Unless its like you say, and they extended the beginning to the song with only a bass string or cello. Interesting stuff.

wub.gif 2.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (bigalfan @ Sep 4 2012, 08:46 AM)
Looks like they've really amped up the steampunk thing - cool! Thanks for posting!

Too many rusty sharp edges.

I hope cast and crew have had their shots.

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Sep 4 2012, 10:36 AM)
Looks like they've really amped up the steampunk thing - cool! Thanks for posting!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Sep 4 2012, 10:36 AM)

trink39.gif

That's the least of their worries...what about the dwarves shot out of cannons during Headlong Flight?

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 4 2012, 11:00 AM)
If we are talking about the same synth pattern in Red Sector A.....thats a 16th note pattern whereas the teaser photo is 8th notes.

Its in cut time! rofl3.gif

Yeah you are probably right! Its probably BU2B2!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Alexmai @ Sep 4 2012, 08:41 AM)
http://www.rushshowphotos.com/Rush2012

This reminds of one of those 'Where in Disneyland' or Where in L.A. games that have close up pics of something and we're supposed to guess what they are... Only, in this analogy, none of us have been to Disneyland. (because no one has seen the new staging for the show)