Bummed Out RUSH Fan

robertrobyn

Ok Im not always the brightest bulb. This weekend I really started looking for a new Ipod on Ebay and man were there way to many choices. I gave up at 2:30 As Im getting ready for bed and I was thinking man I wish I could use my Blackberry. Why not?? So I figured it out to use my blackberry. I did go today and buy a 16GB micro and it works great. Im so happy!!! And on op of it I never leave my phone in the car so it will never get stolen!!!!!!!! The boys are BACK!!

Lesson learned!

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Jul 22 2012, 11:03 AM)
Im not a big tech guy, Im kinda up to date with most stuff. Im more of a big Home Theater guy. The phones etc on the other hand are a different story.

For the life of me I can not remember what GB size my iPod was?? Can anyone make a suggestion as to what would be the best size to get? I have all studio and live LP's on my iTunes waiting for a new one.
Thanks for the help

iPods come in an 8 gigabyte size. That would hold everything in decent quality, but if you want 320kbps mp3s (recommended!) then you should go with the next size up which is 16 gb. You can get a new one for around $150 so you should be able to get a decent used one for a good price on ebay. Good luck.

QUOTE (gotbass1228 @ Jul 26 2012, 02:31 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jul 21 2012, 08:50 AM)
rage.gif  Bastards!

I'm glad I don't have anything worth stealing, but it would still piss me off if somebody broke into my car just to find out.

Yea. This happens to me often :/ Seems like somebody will smash in my drivers side windows and not find anything.

Why I live where I live, man. The thieves here are either coureous or lazy, and only go for unlocked cars.

There's a certain nobiliy in that, akin to that of the European pickpocket. You can be a thief without being a total d#ck. tongue.gif