R.I.P. Mark Zahn

Mr. Not

To the man who never got the help he deserved...

rose.gif

I still find his videos interesting, but my morals have changed - they did almost a year back. I have just learned of his death. He obviously had a severe case of schizophrenia.

The reason why he was known here on TRF was mainly because he had a conspiracy around Neil Peart & Rush being child abductors. It pissed some of us off, it made some others laugh... But with his death maybe we can all stop and understand that he had an illness and was human.

Here's a thread on Mark:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=58944&st=0

Here's one of his youtube channels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LegalZahn

I'm having a very hard time finding solid proof on his death. It's hard to find a homeless man's death in the news. I'll keep looking on google based on the information his supposed sister posted here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GILLSTER67/feed?filter=1

Edited by Mr. IsNot

I remember the night that thread blew up. I watched a few of his videos, and they guy was clearly in need of help. At some point he began talking about how great Hitler was, and he was growing a Hitler mustache. There was another when he was in a restaurant talking about how everyone who worked in restaurants were government agents. It's sad, but not surprising, that he ended up homeless and dead.

QUOTE (Maverick @ Jul 11 2012, 08:51 PM)
I remember the night that thread blew up. I watched a few of his videos, and they guy was clearly in need of help. At some point he began talking about how great Hitler was, and he was growing a Hitler mustache. There was another when he was in a restaurant talking about how everyone who worked in restaurants were government agents. It's sad, but not surprising, that he ended up homeless and dead.

Wow. He was talking about soda in the video I saw.

Is he related to/affiliated with that Solaris woman? Or is she just another nutjob?

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Jul 11 2012, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (Maverick @ Jul 11 2012, 08:51 PM)
I remember the night that thread blew up.  I watched a few of his videos, and they guy was clearly in need of help.  At some point he began talking about how great Hitler was, and he was growing a Hitler mustache.  There was another when he was in a restaurant talking about how everyone who worked in restaurants were government agents.  It's sad, but not surprising, that he ended up homeless and dead.

Wow. He was talking about soda in the video I saw.

Is he related to/affiliated with that Solaris woman? Or is she just another nutjob?

I never did see any of her videos.

The reason why I was reminded of Zahn is because I stumbled upon (not with the stumbleupon website, no) another schizophrenic youtuber. When I checked Zahn's channel the news seemed to be he had passed.