Clockwork Angel rehearsels

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking for clues as to what will be in the setlist. At this moment, we know that these songs are in from Clockwork Angels:

The Anarchist

Carnies

these revelations came out in Guitar Magazines. But after perusing what Neil has to say in the FanPack Magazine:

Classic Rock Mag

You can hear all those years of work in this album; the title track is as good as anything you've ever done.

NEP

It really is. I hope it's in the live show forever

add Clockwork Angels to the list

2.gif

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 27 2012, 08:21 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 27 2012, 08:09 PM)
I would say that IF they bring an orchestra they would likely be seated between Alex and Neil to balance out all of the machinery around Ged like the keys and stage props. Hopefully they will sit in the audience without instruments or mics.

There is no IF. They actually are touring with an Orchestra.

As they shouldn't be. They should stay home like metaldad said. I Love orchestras and I love Rush, but adding an orchestra to a great band doesn't neccesarily make them better.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jul 20 2012, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 20 2012, 02:55 PM)
QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 20 2012, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 20 2012, 05:12 AM)
QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 19 2012, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 19 2012, 05:55 PM)
I'm very curious about what the orchestra will wear. Sure its not t shirt and jeans. Will they have a style of dress? Will it be tuxedos? Anybody have good ideas ???

I just kinda assumed in my mind they would wear black tuxedos.

But it's an excellent question. I like your idea with steampunk attire or red jumpsuits.

I know I'm setting myself up for a huge disappointment...but when I heard they were bringing a string section....I envisioned a violinist going up to center stage to jam with Alex during Losing It.

They probably won't even play that song. But it would be very cool if they did!

My gut feeling is that they will go some kind of steampunk garb for the CA set just to blend in with the theatrics on screen. It's funny I say that and the first thing that pops into my head is Terry Gilliam's art. Can't see them wearing tuxedos and evening gowns (if chicks are in the orchestra).

trink39.gif

They will probably wear some type of boring black attire... but I like your ideas! yes.gif

From what I read of Alex's interview in Guitar World, the orchestra is going to be on stage for the entire show.

i can't believe it. the entire show? this is not good. eh.gif

I'm definitely not going if this is true. This is worse than having Kool and the Gang as a warm-up band, imo.

Aww C'mon GeminiRising...you need to go, it'll do ya good.

In fact, I'll go with you.

We can ride a tandom bike to the show, wear matching jumpsuits and you can sit on my shoulders during Closer to the Heart rofl3.gif