The Orchestra...

vital signz

Now THAT would rule! 1022.gif

That would be pretty cool. Hopefully the lighting will just make them totally obscured when they are not playing. I hope that they have a multi level stage for the first time. Have Geddy and Alex on risers along with Neil on a higher riser so that the string Section is in a pit in the center!

yes.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 19 2012, 10:31 PM)
That would be pretty cool. Hopefully the lighting will just make them totally obscured when they are not playing. I hope that they have a multi level stage for the first time. Have Geddy and Alex on risers along with Neil on a higher riser so that the string Section is in a pit in the center!

yes.gif

Just as long as front row is still front row and not pushed back ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 23 2012, 09:15 AM)

yes.gif

I think it will be either that, or they will be on a small riser set up behind Geddy. I'd say behind Alex, but he has all his amps. They can afford to set people up behind Geddy cause he really won't be losing anything back there.

I'm also convinced that when they're not playing, they won't be on stage. The riser would be near the side of the stage so they can just sneak off when they aren't needed

QUOTE (GuitarPlyr01 @ Jun 23 2012, 11:59 AM)

yes.gif

I think it will be either that, or they will be on a small riser set up behind Geddy. I'd say behind Alex, but he has all his amps. They can afford to set people up behind Geddy cause he really won't be losing anything back there.

I'm also convinced that when they're not playing, they won't be on stage. The riser would be near the side of the stage so they can just sneak off when they aren't needed

goodpost.gif We can hope.

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 23 2012, 12:35 PM)
QUOTE (GuitarPlyr01 @ Jun 23 2012, 11:59 AM)

yes.gif

goodpost.gif We can hope.

I personally hope they are kept in a transparent acryllic octagon/booth underneath Neil's drum riser. That way, the drums will be ten feet tall.

QUOTE (Merely Space @ Jun 23 2012, 01:38 PM)
I personally hope they are kept in a transparent acryllic octagon/booth underneath Neil's drum riser. That way, the drums will be ten feet tall.

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif

PLEASE!!!

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 23 2012, 01:31 PM)
QUOTE (Merely Space @ Jun 23 2012, 01:38 PM)
I personally hope they are kept in a transparent acryllic octagon/booth underneath Neil's drum riser.  That way, the drums will be ten feet tall.

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif

PLEASE!!!

trink39.gif