Caravan, BU2B & Headlong Flight!

losingit2k

This album is way above everything they've done since Moving Pictures! Its Rocks, It jams, Its Epic and it keep getting better with ever listen. Its like climbing Everest! Caravan and BU2B were just Base Camp, Headlong Flight got us trekking towards the summit. Every other song is just another step skyward! Just when you think you've reach the summit the skies clear and your reach another plateau of appreciation. We are so high on this album we can actually feel the Halo Effect!

Bring on the Tour!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

W/evs to the opposition,

the Everest post of Base Camp, Halos etc... I love it! Bring on the CLockwork Angel-thusiasm!

This a gift from above 28,000 feet, for sure.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 9 2012, 11:44 PM)
This album is way above everything they've done since Moving Pictures! Its Rocks, It jams, Its Epic and it keep getting better with ever listen. Its like climbing Everest! Caravan and BU2B were just Base Camp, Headlong Flight got us trekking towards the summit. Every other song is just another step skyward! Just when you think you've reach the summit the skies clear and your reach another plateau of appreciation. We are so high on this album we can actually feel the Halo Effect!

Bring on the Tour!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

TOO TRUE!

Even my hater friend (Player Hater of the Year) who likes to tell me he thinks Rush died in a plane crash after P/G was made, believes that what little he's heard of CA (up through "The Anarchist" in the track listing and "Headlong Flight") blows anything he's heard since 1984 out of the water.