Shapes of Things

Steevo

laugh.gif When I saw the thread title, I was wondering which version it was going to be, because there's a few good ones (I also like the Jeff Beck group version). But I thought, whichever it is, it can't be better than the one Gary Moore did...Looks like we agree trink39.gif

The live version on We Want Moore, with the extended solo, is simply magical notworthy.gif

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 8 2012, 10:46 PM)
laugh.gif When I saw the thread title, I was wondering which version it was going to be, because there's a few good ones (I also like the Jeff Beck group version). But I thought, whichever it is, it can't be better than the one Gary Moore did...Looks like we agree trink39.gif

The live version on We Want Moore, with the extended solo, is simply magical notworthy.gif

I wasn't gonna, but just for you biggrin.gif

Gary and Randy must be cooking up a serious storm up there is all I have to say 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Jun 8 2012, 11:55 AM)

Gary and Randy must be cooking up a serious storm up there is all I have to say 1022.gif 1022.gif

Fantastic!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

When are they going to release that show on DVD?

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 8 2012, 11:08 PM)

Tell me about it wtf.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Jun 8 2012, 12:32 PM)

Tell me about it wtf.gif

Judging by the orange outfit, that would be the concert with Phil Lynott singing and playing bass on Parisienne Walkways, wouldn't it?

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 8 2012, 11:43 PM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Jun 8 2012, 12:32 PM)

Tell me about it wtf.gif

Judging by the orange outfit, that would be the concert with Phil Lynott singing and playing bass on Parisienne Walkways, wouldn't it?

"Affirmative Master " biggrin.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 9 2012, 05:41 AM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Jun 8 2012, 04:32 AM)
Geeez I miss Gary Moore, what a class act  sad.gif 

This version of Shapes deserves much respect trink38.gif  Sorry Rush, you lose this time no.gif 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGWdkqDH0XY

YES this is the best version with a absolutely killer guitar solo that destroys!

1022.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif

Check out that live clip dude. Throw this baby in as well for good measure. Fukk!! ohmy.gif notworthy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEk1s-2hSY