It just leaked

shail

See, it's not that I hate you for trying to trick people. I don't think you're an assclown for that at all. The reason you're an assclown is because you thought that the fifth fake-out thread of the day would somehow be clever or funny. It's not. It's been done, and by better people.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 10:22 PM)
See, it's not that I hate you for trying to trick people. I don't think you're an assclown for that at all. The reason you're an assclown is because you thought that the fifth fake-out thread of the day would somehow be clever or funny. It's not. It's been done, and by better people.

Exactly. Getting old.. and tense. So all it's gonna do is flame the threads.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 10:22 PM)

Best comment I've read all day.

QUOTE (shail @ Jun 2 2012, 09:45 PM)
I'm not going for the cleaver and funny bit. Your a tool. Please bitch. It's the f***ing Internet you lick ball fun happy ball sucker craver.

*clever

*you're

*internet

and I'm not at all sure what the last seven words have to do with each other, but that's not a sentence.

Edited by danielmclark

QUOTE (shail @ Jun 2 2012, 08:45 PM)
I'm not going for the cleaver and funny bit. Your a tool. Please bitch. It's the f***ing Internet you lick ball fun happy ball sucker craver.

I love it when people get angry on the internet! laugh.gif

Can you imagine someone actually saying that in real life? laugh.gif It would never happen.

QUOTE (shail @ Jun 2 2012, 11:45 PM)

rofl3.gif

I don't know what it means but it's funny.

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 2 2012, 09:51 PM)

Can you imagine someone actually saying that in real life? laugh.gif It would never happen.

I'm just happy he's not going for the cleaver. Those things are sharp.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 2 2012, 10:52 PM)
QUOTE (shail @ Jun 2 2012, 11:45 PM)

rofl3.gif

I don't know what it means but it's funny.

I think he is talking about Ward Cleaver confused13.gif

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 2 2012, 10:51 PM)

I love seeing when 14 year olds are just first learning to swear.....

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 08:52 PM)
QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 2 2012, 09:51 PM)

I'm just happy he's not going for the cleaver. Those things are sharp.

rofl3.gif

You may be a ball craver, but he is a ball cleaver! ph34r.gif

*shudder*

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 2 2012, 10:51 PM)
QUOTE (Echoes @ Jun 2 2012, 10:48 PM)
popcorn.gif

Screw That!

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif ................. cool10.gif .............. Okay, now pass some of that over.. popcorn.gif

Here ya go, pass em around.

popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif