Neil and Death of Family

friendlyfloridian

Did it Affect His Playing?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did it Affect His Playing?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

I don't know of any talk regarding his creativity or having an effect on his playing...Sure the topics he writes about have come under fire but not his creativity or playing.

I seriously question why you would start a thread like this considering how touchy this subject is. I'm sure you'll get a lot of "friendly" posts in it.

Very tacky thread.(and title) Man I hope Neil doesn't secretly visit this site. And if he didn't already find Floridians less courteous as it is.(as a general rule) Neil is killing it right now. Give the man some credit.

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ May 29 2012, 05:57 AM)
There has been so much talk about Neil's creativity or lack thereof since VT and I was wondering if I am the only one that thinks that the death of his entire family MIGHT be the reason?

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ May 29 2012, 06:12 AM)
no one?

Wow, you felt the need to bump this after only 15 minutes? At 6AM? facepalm.gif

And in general, this thread gets a facepalm.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 29 2012, 05:54 AM)
QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ May 29 2012, 05:57 AM)
There has been so much talk about Neil's creativity or lack thereof since VT and I was wondering if I am the only one that thinks that the death of his entire family MIGHT be the reason?

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ May 29 2012, 06:12 AM)
no one?

Wow, you felt the need to bump this after only 15 minutes? At 6AM? facepalm.gif

And in general, this thread gets a facepalm.gif

Arent you a moderator here? I can't believe you leave such useless threads open. Really? Polls about farts, threads pretending to be leaks but links with rick rolls. Any other site this wouldnt be tolerated. I dont even want to go in any threads at this point. It's out of control.

Edited by trenken

Yep.

To the OP: dude....seriously? On what planet is this remotely a good thread idea?

Some topics just don't need discussing like this.