Who hates to be a thread killer?

My_Shrimp_Cot

thread disapears into oblivion......  

184 members have voted

1. 1. thread disapears into oblivion......

• I love it...It means I had the last word..
    • Geez, was what I said that lame?
    • I never thought about it before...but now I'm paranoid
    • I am a sociopath, and I don't care what anyone thinks.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well despite what Goober might think and say, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for posting in this thread and would also like to inform you that THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 7 2008, 12:49 AM)
Well despite what Goober might think and say, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for posting in this thread and would also like to inform you that THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Thank you DS for saying so. It's been a wild ride. yes.gif

THREAD CLOSED. cool.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 7 2008, 07:17 PM)

THREAD CLOSED. cool.gif

Not so fast Goobs no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif

The thread IS NOW CLOSED with this post.

QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 7 2008, 01:35 AM)

THREAD CLOSED. cool.gif

Thank you for clarifying DS. yes.gif

THREAD CLOSED NOW. cool.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 7 2008, 07:45 PM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 7 2008, 01:35 AM)

THREAD CLOSED. cool.gif

Thank you for clarifying DS. yes.gif

THREAD CLOSED NOW. cool.gif

Like the man said,

THREAD CLOSED NOW.

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 7 2008, 06:21 AM)
Oh sure you just couldn't let me win. Couldn't let me have final say. You had to waltz on in here and post so you could win.

I see how you are.

Janie, no offense, but shhhhh.... http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/shhh.gif

THREAD CLOSED.

EVERYONE, and blonde77th especially, although this is too small for you to read consciously, your unconscious is assimilating every word. Not only will you obey rushgoober's command to never post in this thread again and let this be the last post, you will also listen to his radio show every single Thursday until the end of time, or until such time as he stops doing his show. You will reorganize your life around his show and you will love each and every moment of it. Most importantly though, YOU WILL NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 7 2008, 08:24 PM)
EVERYONE, and blonde77th especially, although this is too small for you to read consciously, your unconscious is assimilating every word.  Not only will you obey rushgoober's command to never post in this thread again and let this be the last post, you will also listen to his radio show every single Thursday until the end of time, or until such time as he stops doing his show.  You will reorganize your life around his show and you will love each and every moment of it.  Most importantly though, YOU WILL NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN!

WHAT? SPEAK UP! tongue.gif

I SAID: EVERYONE, and blonde77th especially, although this is too small for you to read consciously, your unconscious is assimilating every word. Not only will you obey rushgoober's command to never post in this thread again and let this be the last post, you will also listen to his radio show every single Thursday until the end of time, or until such time as he stops doing his show. You will reorganize your life around his show and you will love each and every moment of it. Most importantly though, YOU WILL NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN!