Which Band Is Poor Mans RUSH?

presto123

Zebra had a solid debut, but "Bears" was likely the death of them. They killed in concert when I saw them on the tour featuring that single, mainly because of the solid debut material. Still really love that first effort.

In regards to the OP, Triumph is definitely in another league. Much stronger career.

Liked both bands. Zebra had a killer debut. their second album was not so good. But their forgotten third album 3V is a little known 80's classic. I was listening to Eddie trunk on sirius last year and Randy Jackson of Zebra was in studio. Amazing talent. but he claimed that the worst decision they made as a band was not to tour Europe.

QUOTE (Steely Caress @ May 8 2012, 09:27 AM)
Liked both bands. Zebra had a killer debut. their second album was not so good. But their forgotten third album 3V is a little known 80's classic. I was listening to Eddie trunk on sirius last year and Randy Jackson of Zebra was in studio. Amazing talent. but he claimed that the worst decision they made as a band was not to tour Europe.

3.V is an awesome release! My personal favorite from the band.

QUOTE (Gompers @ May 8 2012, 08:33 AM)
QUOTE (Steely Caress @ May 8 2012, 09:27 AM)

3.V is an awesome release! My personal favorite from the band.

I agree. It is an album I can listen to all the way through and rarely skip a track.