fan pack question...

druid13

Does anyone know generally if the magazine that is part of the fan pack is also sold seperately in stores ( Barnes and Noble for example) once it gets released?

Reason I ask is there is a store that sells classic rock close to where I work and if I ordered the CD already it would be nice to be able to pick up the magazine as well without having to buy a whole fan pack.

Anyone know based on what they have done in the past?

Can't answer your question BUT the fan pack is so cheap, so why not cancel your cd preorder and order the pack instead??? Edited by greyfriar

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Apr 16 2012, 01:07 PM)
I unsure.gif s this in USA too?

I ordered it from Amazon.co.uk. The price isn't bad but I'm a bit annoyed that I can't use the bonus download credit they sent me from the order because it's only available in the UK.

So if I have this right the magazine on stands won't be the special Rush issue then?

The reason I am worried about the fanpack is because hearing the delivery delays ( 2weeks) and I will be moving in June...don't want it lost in the mosh.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 16 2012, 05:19 PM)
So if I have this right the magazine on stands won't be the special Rush issue then?

The reason I am worried about the fanpack is because hearing the delivery delays ( 2weeks) and I will be moving in June...don't want it lost in the mosh.

No, it will be on the stands, alongside the standard CR.

What happens here is normal newsagencies will stock a small amount, music stores will have bigger amounts.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 16 2012, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 16 2012, 05:19 PM)

No, it will be on the stands, alongside the standard CR.

What happens here is normal newsagencies will stock a small amount, music stores will have bigger amounts.

If druid13's timezone info is correct on their location, they are in the U.S. or Canada and this is not the same for them.

Please keep in mind that the FanPacks are *not* available in stores in the U.S. or Canada (or anywhere else outside of the UK if I recall correctly.) Thus they have to be special ordered. Also to anyone out there considering it, as they did with the Alice Cooper Fanpack (and probably the other ones) if you pre-ordered by a certain date through the MyFavouriteMagazines site that you could get your name on a poster that is included. But it has to be ordered through that website and before a certain date, not Amazon or anywhere else.

When the Alice Cooper Welcome 2 My Nightmare fanpack came out, I looked everywhere for an extra copy (as I had ordered a copy as well) and was unable to find one at Barnes and Noble, etc. where I would normally find Classic Rock.

Of course Ebay can be your friend, but with everything collectible, it can also be your enemy.