New Orleans SAINTS official thread 2012-13

treeduck

we are the SAINTS :guitar: :cheerleader: :ebert: :guitar: :cheerleader: :joker: :guitar: :guitar: :cheerleader: :smoke: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :notworthy: :hail: :yay: :cheerleader: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :cheerleader: :yay:

How about them Falcons and Bucs???

The Panthers must be the only team in history to give up two 80+ yd drives in the last minute to lose or send a game into OT.

Has anyone ever lost when forcing six TOs (Cardinals). You must have loved the Lindsley move....

38-10...

:guitar:

Hey Duck!

I don't know how to access my PMS anymore since everything has changed on here!

I thought about you today! Of course the Saints were going to roll my Raiders. I picked the Saints in my Pick Em League. I went 12-1 so far!

F the Raiders! I hate that candy glass legged McFadden! Clueless Jackson destroyed the Raiders by trading for that old piece of shit Palmer.

No hope!!!!

Saints are at 5-5. They will make the playoffs.

Hope all is well Pat!

I haven't been on here on purpose. Rush was damn good on Thursday night.

Rush will be playing for years to come.

Cheers!

Earl

PS: My Oakland A's had one hell of a year despite the Giants winning the whole fukking thing.

Remember in 2010 when I wrote a thread on here in July that the Giants were going to win it all? And they did! UGH!!!

Killing me..........................................

38-10...

Hey Duck!

I thought about you today! Of course the Saints were going to roll my Raiders. I picked the Saints in my Pick Em League. I went 12-1 so far!

F the Raiders! I hate that candy glass legged McFadden! Clueless Jackson destroyed the Raiders by trading for that old piece of shit Palmer.

No hope!!!!

Hope all is well Pat!

Cheers!

Earl

PS: My Oakland A's had one hell of a year despite the Giants winning the whole fukking thing.

Remember in 2010 when I wrote a thread on here in July that the Giants were going to win it all? And they did! UGH!!!

Hey Earl! Are you back? :ebert:

How was RUSH?? Was Alex shredding like maniac?? :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

After 4 games and 0-4 and looking in disarray I thought THE SAINTS were heading for the first pick in the draft! But we obviously had the bounty distractions, the coach and management suspensions and so on. And we've really missed Sean Payton. Fuckk Goodell :boo hiss: though! And we obviously missed Joe Vitt because since he came back we're 3-1 and won 5 of the last 6. I think one of the problems earlier in the season was having Aaron Kromer double up as interim head coach and offensive line/running back coach, those areas really suffered in the first few games; our running game was terrible and our O-line was getting Brees killed.

Without all this bounty crap we'd be 8-2 now instead of 5-5. The best teams we've played are the Broncos and the Packers on the road and we probably would have lost those games anyway, but no way would we have lost to lowly 1-9 Chiefs at home after leading by 20 odd, and the 2-8 Pansies and the Skins in the Dome with RGIII in his very first game!

I don't understand why the Raiders traded all those picks for Palmer, he has talent but he's inconsistent and he's never been the same since he got injured. He all but was done.

How about them Falcons and Bucs???

The Panthers must be the only team in history to give up two 80+ yd drives in the last minute to lose or send a game into OT.

Has anyone ever lost when forcing six TOs (Cardinals). You must have loved the Lindsley move....

A lot of teams who had the game won let me down yesterday: Browns, Cards, Panthers...

38-10...

Hey Duck!

No hope!!!!

Hope all is well Pat!

Cheers!

Earl

After 4 games and 0-4 and looking in disarray I thought THE SAINTS were heading for the first pick in the draft! But we obviously had the bounty distractions, the coach and management suspensions and so on. And we've really missed Sean Payton. Fuckk Goodell :boo hiss: though! And we obviously missed Joe Vitt because since he came back we're 3-1 and won 5 of the last 6. I think one of the problems earlier in the season was having Aaron Kromer double up as interim head coach and offensive line/running back coach, those areas really suffered in the first few games; our running game was terrible and our O-line was getting Brees killed.

Without all this bounty crap we'd be 8-2 now instead of 5-5. The best teams we've played are the Broncos and the Packers on the road and we probably would have lost those games anyway, but no way would we have lost to lowly 1-9 Chiefs at home after leading by 20 odd, and the 2-8 Pansies and the Skins in the Dome with RGIII in his very first game!

I don't understand why the Raiders traded all those picks for Palmer, he has talent but he's inconsistent and he's never been the same since he got injured. He all but was done.

Hey amigo!

I hope the Saints crush the Whiners on Sunday!!

I am back and alive!!!

Yes! I just saw my second Rush show over the last few days. Alex is absolutely a shredding maniac.

He is an expert at his craft and I think he is still getting better every day.

His solos even through the mid 80's stuff is just so much more intense.

He is still the show with his hands of magic.

He's a "Magic Man" with those magic hands mama.

Love,

Closer To The "HEART"

LOL!

GO SAINTS!

F THE NINERS!

38-10...

Hey Duck!

No hope!!!!

Hope all is well Pat!

Cheers!

Earl

Hey amigo!

I hope the Saints crush the Whiners on Sunday!!

I am back and alive!!!

Yes! I just saw my second Rush show over the last few days. Alex is absolutely a shredding maniac.

He is an expert at his craft and I think he is still getting better every day.

His solos even through the mid 80's stuff is just so much more intense.

He is still the show with his hands of magic.

He's a "Magic Man" with those magic hands mama.

Love,

Closer To The "HEART"

LOL!

GO SAINTS!

F THE NINERS!

That's cool Earl, sounds like it was great!

:cheers: :guitar: :haz: :smoke:

The SAINTS are gonna take care of em Earl don't worry about it, whichever QB they put under centre! :madra: