This or that Rush lyric is worse...

laughedatbytime

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half the World (the one I didn't listen to today)

Half the World (the one I didn't listen to this year)

Half the World

Half the World (the one I'd only pick as a winner if they were playing UK 062802puke_prv.gif)

the second one (where Doug Gottlieb and Seth Davis were running the game ticker

Half the World

Half the World (the one where the lyrics are as predictable as that moron Bryant Gumbel in 1976 picking Marquette, UCLA, and Michigan against the undefeated national champion Hoosiers.)

Half the World (Fountains of Wayne version)

Half the World (Wayne State University OCD choir version)

Half the World

Half the World (the one that has the word "half" almost as many times as that Bruins football coach mentioned in the 2-pt thread has gone for it on fourth down in his lifetime)

Half the World

Half the World (with lyrics that have the word "the" as many times as Lion fans have used a particular seven letter adjective in front of the words "Matt Millen")

Haha, you have no idea! biggrin.gif In the name of a brighter future...

Half the World (uses "the" as many times as Calvin Johnson will have touchdown receptions this season)

Half the World (uses "the" as many times as David Garrard will have touchdown passes this season)

trink39.gif

But more realistically

Half the World (uses "the" as many times as Calvin Johnson will have touchdown receptions this season)

Half the World (uses "the" as many times as the Dolphins will have 3 and outs)

Now is the time for optimism! biggrin.gif

Half the World (uses "the" a total number of times that matches the number of years Jason Hanson will be kicking for the Lions)

Half the World (uses "the" a total number of times that matches the number of receptions Davone Bess will have as he goes from being a good possession receiver to a frightening weapon, Bobby Engram style. Bobby Engram was awesome)

QUOTE (Cyclonus X-1 @ Apr 2 2012, 09:45 PM)
Now is the time for optimism! biggrin.gif

Half the World (uses "the" a total number of times that matches the number of years Jason Hanson will be kicking for the Lions)

Half the World (uses "the" a total number of times that matches the number of receptions Davone Bess will have as he goes from being a good possession receiver to a frightening weapon, Bobby Engram style. Bobby Engram was awesome)

Half the World (the one with the number of worlds with potential life, estimated by NASA to be in the billions)

Half the World (the one with the number of years of NFL games I slept through, having missed the "awesome" years of Bobby Engram)

You know what will be really, really interesting? Watching HOF voting in the next 7-15 years, and seeing if there are two HOFers on the 0-16 Lions team. I'd be willing to bet that Calvin Johnson will make it, and if there's any kicker that deserves it other than maybe Vinatieri, or would be Hanson, for consistent excellence over two decades.

Half the World (the one with the number of kicks I've seen Hanson miss over the years. it seems like it's been so many. apparently, he only misses when it's a game i'm watching)

Half the World (the number of games the Lions or the Dolphins would win if they had the amazing Bobby Engram to go with the all-world stars they already have, Calvin Johnson and Davone Bess)

Half the World (ah, hell, I can't really keep this up any longer)

Heresy

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

Half the World

One for every time the lyric is in the song...