Singles..?

druid13

QUOTE (druid13 @ Feb 21 2012, 08:53 AM)
wasn't there supposed to be Rush singles this month...?its Feb 21st.

Nothing was really confirmed, but yes the initial rumor was that they would release a new track by the end of February, but since now the rumor is that they will relase the album in May, I'm guessing they might release a new track by the end of March or beginning of April!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Feb 21 2012, 12:50 PM)

Nothing was really confirmed, but yes the initial rumor was that they would release a new track by the end of February, but since now the rumor is that they will relase the album in May, I'm guessing they might release a new track by the end of March or beginning of April!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

May is just a rumor as well as you said. I'm not even counting on that yet. Wait until it all comes out that it was just a hoax and they haven't even hit the studio yet. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Feb 22 2012, 09:33 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Feb 21 2012, 12:50 PM)

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

May is just a rumor as well as you said. I'm not even counting on that yet. Wait until it all comes out that it was just a hoax and they haven't even hit the studio yet. rofl3.gif

Don't even say that... Oy vey...