THE BEST CHL TEAM IN HISTORY !!!

mully_53

I know its a very bold statement but I am going to make it even before the memorial cup game concludes....THE LONDON KNIGHTS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN CHL HISTORY....There is less then 10 minutes remaining in this game and London is up 4-0....What more can be said about this team...They have broke all the important records, Lost only 2 playoff games, Gone undefeated in the Memorial Cup AND only lost 2 games all year at the John Labbat Center.....Big Congrats go to the London Knights who just a few years ago won only 3 games all year.......

QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 29 2005, 05:52 PM)
Congrats Knights! Impressive season! trink39.gif
http://www.online-thecatsmeow.com/images/Emoticons/thewave.gifhttp://www.online-thecatsmeow.com/images/Emoticons/thewave.gif

It's going to be a wild one tonight Nut trink38.gif trink39.gif

I watched most of the game (channel got changed with my Grandma came over for supper). Watched the entire 3rd period.

Congrats Knights, you wanted it more! 4-0 final after a 29-2-2 season WAY TO GO!

QUOTE (rushengal @ May 29 2005, 04:25 PM)
Congrats Knights, you wanted it more! 4-0 final after a 29-2-2 season WAY TO GO!

That's an excellent record!!!http://www.online-thecatsmeow.com/images/Emoticons/Smiley_champ.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 29 2005, 09:25 PM)
HEAVY DUTY CELEBRATING GOING ON DOWNTOWN HERE!!!! Cops just had main streets blocked off..traffic was getting really bad...

Really sux that I'm working now mad.gif

That sucks dude... I wouldent want to be working when theres a party like that going on! I dont even live in London and I wish I was there!

trink38.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (rushengal @ May 29 2005, 08:47 PM)
HEAVY DUTY CELEBRATING GOING ON DOWNTOWN HERE!!!!  Cops just had main streets blocked off..traffic was getting really bad...

That sucks dude... I wouldent want to be working when theres a party like that going on! I dont even live in London and I wish I was there!

I'll suck back a few Mooseheads for ya T4VS trink39.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ May 29 2005, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (rushengal @ May 29 2005, 08:47 PM)
HEAVY DUTY CELEBRATING GOING ON DOWNTOWN HERE!!!!  Cops just had main streets blocked off..traffic was getting really bad...

I'll suck back a few Mooseheads for ya T4VS trink39.gif

YES GUY! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

The drive home from work tonight at 8 pm was insane...never givin so many high fives to random people out my car window before....funny how a winning season/championship can bring a city together that way....Im sure london would be the same way if 2.gif came to town 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Archived