Broon's Bane & The Trees on piano

Keyz

I don't know why, I've always had a facination with keyboard/piano covers of famous songs. It often breaths new air into new songs to hear them so differently. Perhaps it makes them feel more elequent. Great cover. You did a great job with the ending of it.

Nice, good to hear keyboard renditions of Rush. Maybe next recording you could go direct out instead of mic'ing the room, might be a little clearer? Still, great job, it's the feeling and live performance that matters most.

My chosen keyboard renditions are Losing It and Manhattan Project, for which I use a straight up layered acoustic piano sound. Broon's Bane and The Trees I've played on my acoustic since I was 17, and still love playing it to this day.

Overall, great job, looking forward to more videos from you.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback. The video was made on my iPhone, and I had not considered recording direct into it, but that may improve the sound considerably for my next video, although I'm fairly happy how it turned out. Edited by Keyz

David -

Great job! Loved the score and flow. Great how you captured the mid-section of the Trees with the synth quietly working its way into the backdrop. Thoroughly enjoyed it, looking forward to the next version. Maybe Far Cry wink.gif

You can play one of my parties anytime.

Blue