aol radio

jbrod0919

I am trying to start a grass-roots movement to get aol to add an all-rush station to aol radio, help me by sending an email to radiocomments@aol.com and demanding 2.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ May 25 2005, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 25 2005, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (furie @ May 25 2005, 04:40 PM)
aol sucks

yes.gif Agreed.

The only thing I like about AOL is their instant messenger service. Other than that, new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

yeah, but you can use that foe free without having their invasive service.

QUOTE (furie @ May 25 2005, 08:24 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ May 25 2005, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 25 2005, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (furie @ May 25 2005, 04:40 PM)
aol sucks

yes.gif Agreed.

The only thing I like about AOL is their instant messenger service. Other than that, new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

yeah, but you can use that foe free without having their invasive service.

Exactly. That's why I like it. trink39.gif

QUOTE (furie @ May 25 2005, 07:40 PM)
aol sucks

i work for aol and i'm not about to get into an argument over the merits/deficiencies of aol, i just want to listen to rush when i work, aol now has certain "artisit spotlight" stations on the service (all pearl jam, all ozzy, etc.)

if enough people request an all-rush station - THEY WILL ADD IT, so please, help a fellow rush fan out

QUOTE (jbrod0919 @ May 26 2005, 06:25 AM)
aol sucks

i work for aol and i'm not about to get into an argument over the merits/deficiencies of aol, i just want to listen to rush when i work, aol now has certain "artisit spotlight" stations on the service (all pearl jam, all ozzy, etc.)

if enough people request an all-rush station - THEY WILL ADD IT, so please, help a fellow rush fan out

For a fellow 2.gif fan, anything! yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ May 26 2005, 12:54 PM)
QUOTE (jbrod0919 @ May 26 2005, 06:25 AM)
aol sucks

For a fellow 2.gif fan, anything! yes.gif trink39.gif

Thank you and spread the word... let's get Rush on AOL!!!!

In a message dated 5/25/2005 10:43:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Radiocomments/M writes:

please add an all-rush station!

We are actually already trying to get legal permision from the record label to create that station!

Thanks For Listening!

Regards,

The AOL Radio Team

It's only a matter of time!

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ May 30 2005, 03:26 PM)
www.rushradio.org

Is there a need for another one?

yes, because that site is blocked on my work computer and aol radio is the only online radio service i can listen to at work

QUOTE (jbrod0919 @ May 25 2005, 09:43 AM)
I am trying to start a grass-roots movement to get aol to add an all-rush station to aol radio, help me by sending an email to radiocomments@aol.com and demanding 2.gif

I wish you all the luck in the world to get an all Rush AOL station, but, AOL, in my opinion is the biggest waste of time and money. I used aol years ago and never could figure out what the fascination for it was. Will never go back to it.

QUOTE (Cato76 @ May 31 2005, 08:10 AM)
QUOTE (jbrod0919 @ May 25 2005, 09:43 AM)
I am trying to start a grass-roots movement to get aol to add an all-rush station to aol radio, help me by sending an email to radiocomments@aol.com and demanding  2.gif

I wish you all the luck in the world to get an all Rush AOL station, but, AOL, in my opinion is the biggest waste of time and money. I used aol years ago and never could figure out what the fascination for it was. Will never go back to it.

Again, I am not going to get into an argument over the merits/deficiencies of AOL, but I am an AOL employee and the only radio i can listen to at work is AOL radio and want to hear some Rush while I work.

aol currently has "artist spotlight" stations featuring the likes of li'l john, selena, two dave matthews stations... you can't convince me that we can't get rush on there, help me out email radiocomments@aol.com and demand rush!

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jun 2 2005, 07:49 PM)
How about www.rushradio.org

I can't listen to that at work because the site is blocked, I just want my Rush on AOL, HELP ME OUT PEOPLE fists crying.gif

Archived