Which power windows is better??

reani14

I like the vinyl best, but the original (W. Germany) CD is excellent

the '97 remaster isn't the worst of the remasters, though

the good news is that most decent used record stores will have all three for $4 to $6 apiece

so, buy them all and let your own ears decide!

Look, I understand being an audiophile. I understand not wanting to needlessly buy every single release that comes out. I understand wanting to get others' opinions before committing to a big purchase. I honestly understand all of these things, and might be inclined to do one or all of them. That said, do we honestly need a new thread for each? So far, this is 2. Couldn't you just say "I like AFtK, Hem, PoW, and SoH [as examples]. Are upgrades worth it?" I understand your interest; I truly do, but is it worth making a new thread for each one?

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Dec 4 2011, 12:31 AM)
Look, I understand being an audiophile. I understand not wanting to needlessly buy every single release that comes out. I understand wanting to get others' opinions before committing to a big purchase. I honestly understand all of these things, and might be inclined to do one or all of them. That said, do we honestly need a new thread for each? So far, this is 2. Couldn't you just say "I like AFtK, Hem, PoW, and SoH [as examples]. Are upgrades worth it?" I understand your interest; I truly do, but is it worth making a new thread for each one?

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Dec 3 2011, 11:31 PM)

Reani does as reani does.

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Dec 4 2011, 12:38 AM)
QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Dec 3 2011, 11:31 PM)
Look, I understand being an audiophile.  I understand not wanting to needlessly buy every single release that comes out.  I understand wanting to get others' opinions before committing to a big purchase.  I honestly understand all of these things, and might be inclined to do one or all of them.  That said, do we honestly need a new thread for each?  So far, this is 2.  Couldn't you just say "I like AFtK, Hem, PoW, and SoH [as examples].  Are upgrades worth it?"  I understand your interest; I truly do, but is it worth making a new thread for each one?

Reani does as reani does.

At least it was a Rush related post in the right section.