Jake's Wayback Burgers

ColdFireYYZ

Has anyone else been to one?

They're only in the northeast right now but they're opening more locations. I just went there for the first time today and its so good. I got a vanilla milk shake and it was the best I've ever tasted.

It wasn't as good as Five Guys but they're way better than all the other fast food chains.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Nov 30 2011, 09:18 PM)
They're only in the northeast right now but they're opening more locations. I just went there for the first time today and its so good. I got a vanilla milk shake and it was the best I've ever tasted.
It wasn't as good as Five Guys but they're way better than all the other fast food chains.

Haven't heard of this one. We have one here called Z Burger that's pretty comparable to Five Guys, but they have about 100 different milkshakes smile.gif

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Nov 30 2011, 10:18 PM)

That's how I feel. Not as good as 5 guys but very good.

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Dec 1 2011, 07:06 PM)

Haven't heard of this one. We have one here called Z Burger that's pretty comparable to Five Guys, but they have about 100 different milkshakes smile.gif

Sounds like one they have here called Cheeburger Cheeburger! Love the milkshakes!

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Dec 1 2011, 07:06 PM)

Wayback had like 10 or 15 different flavors. The vanilla was made from hard serve vanilla bean ice cream and it was served in a freezing cold metal glass. drool1.gif

So..uh..does that mean they were made in the stone(d) age??? confused13.gif

Just wondering..thats all. yes.gif laugh.gif

..Actually, sounds pretty good!

Don't have that here in S.D.

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Dec 2 2011, 08:53 PM)
Is that new? I haven't been in Connecticut since July but I've never seen one of those before confused13.gif

They just opened one in Orange on the Post Road a few months ago. There's also one in Wallingford but I don't know how long its been there.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ