So Who Has Seen The TM Tour???

presto123

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Oct 27 2011, 09:47 PM)
About 20-25 people in Auburn, NY, which isn't bad for outside of a small city (Syracuse). The fans were VERY intense - a bunch of guys were reminiscing back to the 70's, quoting song lyrics, and talking about having gone to Lakeside Park. Lots of audience participation during the movie - clapping, shouts of "awesome!", nodding and singing along. It was loud and felt like a real concert (with better seats)! I even brought my 72-year-old mom along - she said "they're obviously all really talented, but what makes them special is how they play off each other". Indeed!

Met up with some fellow Rushgirls from here on the forum - I've been to a pre-show meetup before, but never here in my home town, so it was cool in that respect.

I see others' showings had a DVD menu before the movie started. We thought that was kinda funny wink.gif

Everyone kept saying they can't wait for the next concert! If I needed a reminder of why I'd give a lot to see these guys (which I hardly do), last night was a huge one!

OOH thanks for posting the pic of us!

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Oct 26 2011, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (sco703 @ Oct 26 2011, 11:56 PM)
Sorry, I can't see spending 12.50 for a one time viewing when I can use that 12.50 towards the purchase of the DVD.

goodpost.gif

I have NO Problem with this unique event applaudit.gif

Yea, Paid to see them live more than a few times this tour

Yea, Paid to get the Time Machine DVD ( saw the VH1 showing too (payed) )

Yea, Gonna Pay again to see them play the DVD on the "Big Screen" next Wensday Nov 2nd here in Phoenix

I have No problems with "paying" for the Duplicity . . . . It's 2.gif

+ get to meet & hang with some more Rush fans @ the Theater yes.gif

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Oct 26 2011, 01:40 PM)
Somehow...NO theatres showing it in Canada!

Ridiculous...I see that they have the US, UK, and even Chile, but NO Canada!! rage.gif

At least until the second leg this really did seem like the anti-Canada tour..

I went to the only screening in Western MA and there were only about 15 people (including my companion and me) in the theater. No matter, though, I had a friggin' blast! Well worth the wait to see the whole thing (not the edited version on VH1 Classic)- and see myself! Freaky cool! 653.gif