• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• invisibleairwaves

• PhilCastro

• blackhawkrush

• KW84

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 14 2012, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 14 2012, 10:21 PM)
Shaw again... ohmy.gif

Smith should take up soccer. That injury faking performance would be priceless in, let's say, the Italian league. sarcasm.gif

that was ridiculous.... new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Apr 14 2012, 11:53 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 14 2012, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Apr 14 2012, 11:13 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 14 2012, 08:57 PM)
Shaw again... ohmy.gif

Smith should take up soccer. That injury faking performance would be priceless in, let's say, the Italian league. sarcasm.gif

Yeah, at first glance that looked like some serious embellishment...but I'm reminded of early in the season, when James Reimer took a hit to the head and got accused of "theatrics" when returned to the game afterwards. He ended up missing several weeks and wasn't the same when he got back. I'll wait and see, for all we know he might have actually been hurt on the play...

As far as I'm concerned, he stayed on the ice to milk as much power play as possible. yes.gif

You don't know that. Frankly, he has just as much of a motive to pretend he doesn't have a head injury.

Let him pretend some more. drool1.gif Btw, Hanzal and Korpikoski left the game tonight. We're a nasty team, all of a sudden. wink.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 14 2012, 10:22 PM)
Shaw again... ohmy.gif

Yeah, at first glance that looked like some serious embellishment...but I'm reminded of early in the season, when James Reimer took a hit to the head and got accused of "theatrics" when returned to the game afterwards. He ended up missing several weeks and wasn't the same when he got back. I'll wait and see, for all we know he might have actually been hurt on the play...

As far as I'm concerned, he stayed on the ice to milk as much power play as possible. yes.gif

You don't know that. Frankly, he has just as much of a motive to pretend he doesn't have a head injury.

Let him pretend some more. drool1.gif Btw, Hanzal and Korpikoski left the game tonight. We're a nasty team, all of a sudden. wink.gif

To be honest, either way, I don't like what Smith did. If he wasn't faking, he definitely shouldn't have stayed in the game, and if he was, well, that's lame. I just don't like to jump to conclusions when it comes to stuff like this.

And I'm not gonna start calling the Hawks a dirty team after seeing that Ottawa/New York game today laugh.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Apr 15 2012, 12:40 AM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 14 2012, 10:22 PM)
Shaw again... ohmy.gif

To be honest, either way, I don't like what Smith did. If he wasn't faking, he definitely shouldn't have stayed in the game, and if he was, well, that's lame. I just don't like to jump to conclusions when it comes to stuff like this.

And I'm not gonna start calling the Hawks a dirty team after seeing that Ottawa/New York game today laugh.gif

Agreed. Let us see what tomorrow brings. After all, Vrbata was hurt and yet he played in game 2...

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 15 2012, 02:45 PM)
There's been some craziness in this first round. First Flyers goal today is a case in point. wacko.gif Philadelphia 2 Pittsburgh 1

Flyers are carving up the Penguins. ohmy.gif 3-1

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 15 2012, 03:03 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 15 2012, 02:54 PM)
Slap Shot is on again???  laugh.gif

This looks more like "I, Claudius." blush4.gif

More like the Gladiator.

http://www.mediacircus.net/gladiator______4.jpg