The lovers of My Little Pony

Godot

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 24 2011, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Nov 24 2011, 05:29 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 24 2011, 03:48 PM)
user posted image

That is priceless! rofl3.gif

Yeah but I thought Scootaloo was a chicken, not a Turkey tongue.gif

Same insult, right? biggrin.gif

I think my favorite part is vegetarian Fluttershy. laugh.gif

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 22 2011, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (The Spirit of Xanadu @ Nov 21 2011, 03:00 PM)
QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 21 2011, 09:52 AM)
Anyone seen the Rush PMV that was posted on Equestria Daily?
Manehattan Project
I was so excited omg, Rush and ponieeees.
http://th1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/majere616/GIFs/th_681420-20animated20cute20filly20twilight_sparkle20young.gif

Oh, the same guy also made a Luna PMV with Temples of Syrinx behind it. So epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF_9MTlFzWg&feature=feedf

I was about to post that PMV! Either way it's still awesome /)^3^(\

Oh, and after watching that Syrinx PMV, I now know the secret behind Geddy's 70's vocals:

The Royal Canterlot Voice.

You sir, are a genius.

I try my best boarder.gif

I love how in the EqD Thanksgiving banner, Twilight's expression is like "Food. Eat." rofl3.gif

It's almost like they're trying to highlight her bad side, which disappoints me, considering that she's my favorite. She's been acting like an ass for most of the last two episodes, except for the endings. I want more Wonderbolts-focused stuff in Dash episodes - has she suddenly lost interest in them?

I will say that Hasbro needs to put out a Dash with sunglasses toy, I'd buy one in a heartbeat cool.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Nov 26 2011, 04:51 PM)
It's almost like they're trying to highlight her bad side, which disappoints me, considering that she's my favorite. She's been acting like an ass for most of the last two episodes, except for the endings. I want more Wonderbolts-focused stuff in Dash episodes - has she suddenly lost interest in them?

I will say that Hasbro needs to put out a Dash with sunglasses toy, I'd buy one in a heartbeat cool.gif

I agree, but then again, Dash has always been insensitive.

We need more Luna episodes

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 26 2011, 06:31 PM)

Now you mention Luna, we haven't seen Celestia since like what, Lesson Zero? wacko.gif

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 26 2011, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 26 2011, 06:31 PM)

Now you mention Luna, we haven't seen Celestia since like what, Lesson Zero? wacko.gif

RD didn't even write her note xD

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Nov 26 2011, 03:51 PM)

Especially in this one! I thought a lot of what she did was outside the domain of her character.

I'll be the first to say here that I wasn't a big fan of this episode overall.... Maybe I'm just having a hard time coping with the fact that it came immediately after one of my very favorites. laugh.gif

You guys

the other day my dad had turned on The Muppets on that Hub channel

AND I SAW DISCORD PONIES. (I believe it was some commercial for a Christmastime special.)

(Actually I think I pointed wildly at the TV and screamed, "Q!!!!!!" and then proceeded to enlighten my father of John de Lancie's most recent VA work.)

It was kind of funny because my dad was like, "Aren't you a little old for 'My Little Pony'?"

I said, "You're the one watching 'The Muppets'." tongue.gif

But I know my dad would never give me that hard a time, haha.

Anyways... I think any alleged highlighting of Dash's... shall we say... "less favourable" characteristics is inevitable. No matter what the target age group, if the writers endeavour to have well-fleshed-out characters in any respect those sorts of attributes will come to light eventually. In the end, though, she is one of the six primary protagonists and so I wouldn't be too worried. Besides, she seems to be a significant part of the overall plot... but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 27 2011, 05:42 AM)
You guys
AND I SAW DISCORD PONIES. (I believe it was some commercial for a Christmastime special.)
(Actually I think I pointed wildly at the TV and screamed, "Q!!!!!!" and then proceeded to enlighten my father of John de Lancie's most recent VA work.)

It was kind of funny because my dad was like, "Aren't you a little old for 'My Little Pony'?"

Anyways... I think any alleged highlighting of Dash's... shall we say... "less favourable" characteristics is inevitable. No matter what the target age group, if the writers endeavour to have well-fleshed-out characters in any respect those sorts of attributes will come to light eventually. In the end, though, she is one of the six primary protagonists and so I wouldn't be too worried. Besides, she seems to be a significant part of the overall plot... but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Don't worry xD We all read into the plot

I really do want a Pinkie Pie episode though, all she's had is a few seconds here and there.

I'm fine with no Applejack episodes though tongue.gif

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 27 2011, 09:42 AM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 27 2011, 05:42 AM)
You guys

Don't worry xD We all read into the plot

I really do want a Pinkie Pie episode though, all she's had is a few seconds here and there.

I'm fine with no Applejack episodes though tongue.gif

There can always be more Pinkie episodes. tongue.gif

And I could use more Applejack too -- if it develops more facets of her character. I think she could be really cool if they revealed some unexpected element of her personality!

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 30 2011, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Nov 30 2011, 12:35 PM)

YOU ARE MY NEW LOVE.

wink.gif

I have more but i aint posting them. Mainly because i don't think i'd enjoy being slaughtered by angry pony hating Rush fans.

Well, at least you didn't turn him into a pony.

THOU SHALT NOT MAR THE PERFECT IMAGE OF ALEX LIFESON BY TURNING HIM INTO A MINIATURE, DOMESTICATED EQUINE.

no.gif tongue.gif

And I maintain that Pinkie Pie's over-the-top enthusiasm about everything is a little bit creepy.

Or maybe a lot bit creepy.

(No, I haven't read Cupcakes, nor do I plan to.)

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 30 2011, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Nov 30 2011, 12:35 PM)

YOU ARE MY NEW LOVE.

wink.gif

I have more but i aint posting them. Mainly because i don't think i'd enjoy being slaughtered by angry pony hating Rush fans.

Moar xD They don't have to come in here if they don't want to

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 30 2011, 05:57 PM)

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/lugiabeth/lerxstprattponies.png
Just because i love my Bronies here.
Twilight would so be Neil's pony.

Oh my gosh that is awesome!