Greenville Photos

It took a while to get these uploaded. There are lots of Alex shots in here since I was on his side only 12 rows back from the stage. They were on fire last night and I got carried away with the pics! Enjoy!

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/d...8%20Jun%202011/

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (redbarchettafan @ Jun 9 2011, 09:57 PM)
Great pics! Do you mind if I put some on my FB? What a great show! I wish they were playing there again tonight!

Go right ahead! I don't mind sharing! It was a great show. they had the magic going last night. Can't wait to see them again on the CA tour!

1022.gif

Great pics, thanks. I was a little in front of you with a similar view. Your post reminded me, there were a LOT of cameras there. Before the show security was letting anyone that wanted to walk right up to the front row and take pictures with full size cameras, flashes, the whole 9 yards.

ranton.gif I saw MANY people with full size cameras snapping shots and making videos throughout the show with absolutely no security stopping them. While that may sound cool, everyone had their cameras up high trying to get the best shots. And the video shooters kept those cameras up high for many minutes at a time. I had one of those guys in front of me.

I get it. He wanted to have a video to post on youtube and he wanted a life long memory. Can't blame him but to get that memory he blocked my, and many others view of the stage with his camera. There I was in the 6th row but often couldn't see what I wanted to see because he was shooting his video. He was only about 5' 9" tall but was 7 feet tall with that camera. I'm not saying don't do it folks but man, have a little respect for the other people around you that also spent a lot of money to be there and also want a great memory. Keep it short or keep it lower. ok rantoff.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Jun 10 2011, 09:42 PM)
... While that may sound cool, everyone had their cameras up high trying to get the best shots. And the video shooters kept those cameras up high for many minutes at a time. I had one of those guys in front of me.

...I'm not saying don't do it folks but man, have a little respect for the other people around you that also spent a lot of money to be there and also want a great memory. Keep it short or keep it lower. ok rantoff.gif trink39.gif

I had one of those guys right in front of me too. I was 10th row center, great place to view the show, but for much of the show I got the pleasure of viewing it only by looking on this guy's iPhone screen!

Message to the folks with video recorders at the venue: If you want to take a (1) short video during the show, knock yourself out. You'll probably get yourself a nice little video memento, and the video quality will probably be pretty good.

But .. the audio will be horrible! And ... there will be an official DVD of the tour released in just a few months, complete with a fantastic audio track!

So .. please cut the folks behind you a break and lay off on the constant vieo recording so others behind you can also enjoy the show.

trink39.gif

2.gif Those are some really great shots!

Thanks for posting those-a.

Can't wait to see another gig asap.

...as soon as I have enough cashola!