Tour dates for all tours?

edgejedi

Ive tried the search engine but come up with nothing....am I missing an area of the forum that may list all the tour dates that Rush have done please?

I realise that this might be one hellofa comprehensive list, but Im sure there will be someone who has them all (and has the time to catalogue).scared.gif

Im particularly looking for UK dates tbh over the years since they started touring...

If not, someone pass the headache tablets please and I'll start Googling... eh.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ May 19 2011, 12:14 PM)
Im curious .. why do people put how many times they've seen the band in their sig?

For me...it means that when I read posts I see both my own and others dim and distant good times and a list of great memories for me...before the Empire...when digital cameras and smart mobile technology didnt exist. Where else can you do this but on a Rush forum?

Hell - my only memories right now are in the loft (and I should recover them I know!).

If it were a competition of how many shows people had seen Im sure sig bars would go on forever... rofl3.gif

I expect others may feel the same too but its down to individuals....and unlike many other forums there doesnt seem to be a limit on space, size and content of sig bars here. Some sigs I notice have almost a photo album of pics in them, which are also great to see and I normally may not have seen them before so....bring it on!

Hope that answers your q fellow Fox! cool.gif

QUOTE (edgejedi @ May 19 2011, 11:46 AM)
If it were a competition of how many shows people had seen Im sure sig bars would go on forever... rofl3.gif

I get ya but it can also seem like a competition to see who's seen most gigs. Anyone who has enough money and holiday time can go to tons of gigs and follow the band but not all are able to do so because of work constraints/family committments etc. Just seems strange to me ... but then, I'm weird wacko.gif

makes the sigs huge too laugh.gif laugh.gif

Aye, there's ups n downs with both sides of it I guess. In which case I wish I had a super massive sign area!!! sad.gif

Nevermind, will be notching up one more this weekend! That's my fill this time...and my risk/loss. I know what you mean about affordabilty...my job ends in June with nothing on the horizon right now.

But then again I think I'd do owt to see rush when they tour the uk 1022.gif

QUOTE (edgejedi @ May 19 2011, 02:21 PM)
Aye, there's ups n downs with both sides of it I guess. In which case I wish I had a super massive sign area!!! sad.gif

Nevermind, will be notching up one more this weekend! That's my fill this time...and my risk/loss. I know what you mean about affordabilty...my job ends in June with nothing on the horizon right now.

But then again I think I'd do owt to see rush when they tour the uk 1022.gif

I teach so I can't - any other job not tied down to restrictive holidays would be better laugh.gif

QUOTE (edgejedi @ May 19 2011, 10:15 AM)
You must be from Yorkshire, we're all generous from Yorkshire tongue.gif

Best thing to come out of Yorkshire is the A61 to Chestrfield smile.gif

Yup, I'm a Derbyshire Sheepshagger, and R8 proud of it.