Rush Given High Praise on Wrap-up Show

snowdogged

QUOTE (MCM @ May 17 2011, 08:57 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 17 2011, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 17 2011, 04:16 PM)
I'm not a beer drinker so I have no need for a bathroom break at Rush shows. Therefore, every single song is gold 1022.gif (not pee)

Same...IF I need a bathroom break, I hold until the intermission. Being a girl, I can usually get in, get out, and back to my seat in about 5 minutes.

tongue.gif tongue.gif

Isn't it great? Even with more and more girls at Rush concerts these days there is never a line at the ladies room. It was really evident at the Cleveland show, ladies room was almost empty during intermission.

As for the original topic, I didn't care for Faithless until I heard it live on this tour. It's kind of slow and dragy on the album, but much better live.

Edit for spelling.

Faithless wasnt the topic of the o.p. but as usual, haters found another spot to throw the song under the bus. If you dont like a song, just leave it alone. They released it, it's out there, deal with it. As a few of us have pointed out, some people actually like the song.

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ May 17 2011, 09:35 PM)
QUOTE (MCM @ May 17 2011, 08:57 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 17 2011, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 17 2011, 04:16 PM)
I'm not a beer drinker so I have no need for a bathroom break at Rush shows. Therefore, every single song is gold 1022.gif (not pee)

Same...IF I need a bathroom break, I hold until the intermission. Being a girl, I can usually get in, get out, and back to my seat in about 5 minutes.

tongue.gif tongue.gif

Isn't it great? Even with more and more girls at Rush concerts these days there is never a line at the ladies room. It was really evident at the Cleveland show, ladies room was almost empty during intermission.

As for the original topic, I didn't care for Faithless until I heard it live on this tour. It's kind of slow and dragy on the album, but much better live.

Edit for spelling.

Faithless wasnt the topic of the o.p. but as usual, haters found another spot to throw the song under the bus. If you dont like a song, just leave it alone. They released it, it's out there, deal with it. As a few of us have pointed out, some people actually like the song.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ May 17 2011, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ May 17 2011, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE (RushNut @ May 17 2011, 02:46 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ May 17 2011, 03:22 PM)

P.S. Faithless is the only song on S&A that I don't like.

Didn't used to like it but after I heard it live I came to like it much better.

How much did you have to drink at the show ?

Come on, it's not that bad, it's just that they could have played so many other, better, songs.

Faithless is one of my favorites off S&A. Live didn't hit me as much as the studio, where I really dig how the full keys come in at the chorus.