Hamilton Show Y108 front row center contest

toyzshopmike

I could use some help on this one.

Can you peeps tell me what you would crush? yup thats right CRUSH with a backhoe that you think would win these tickets. The radio station is supplying the backhoe and the opperator to do the damage. I have a good Idea what I plan on crushing but would like to see what you peeps would be willing and have on hand that you would honestly distroy if you had to do it tomorrow?

Thanx

Mike

P.S. on Monday afternoon I'll fill you guys in on what I plan on sacrificing to get these tickets. no.gif yes.gif no.gif no.gif

Front row center without a M&G...hmmmm....

Without a M&G:

My desktop PC (looks awesome on the outside but the hardware has been outdated for a decade)

Mofi remaster of Permanent Waves

My electric keyboard/guitar/acoustic guitar

If it came with a M&G pass:

Any combination of the above items

My Star Trek DVD collection

My Xbox 360 or PS3 (I'd just back up the data and consider it as if I bought the tickets)

Edited by usb_connector

do you actually have to crush the item without knowing if you won the tix?

like.. does everybody who enters go down there, have their shit crushed and then they pick the winner or do they read then entries and say 'hey! if you bring your doohickey down you'll get the front row tix!'

Edited by Snaked

this morning they just gave away backstage passes and a meet and greet for the first guy or girl to meet the radio show host in front of the police station wearing a Teddy..............

they called it teddy for geddy --

i would have done it but was too far away and i dont own one

Yeah that wen really fast they had a guy Mike win it but some chick was coming up out of her car undressing running up and her nipple slipped.. This was all in front of our central police station too!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

The Crush your stuff for Rush, that I think you need to "pre register" I heard them say they have 5 "finalists" chosen, didn't reveal the objects on air.. Wish I knew about that I've been on the road with Rush since last Wednesday in Toledo, Cleveland, Detroit. So can't make that.. darn, was hoping too.. I'd rather have the front row over M&G anyday..