SullySue's Welcoming Committee

Pags

QUOTE (physics23 @ Dec 27 2005, 02:13 PM)
It's my pleasure to welcome you to TRF, Rushin. trink39.gif

Evidently, I'm filling in for sullysue while she adjusts to her new life as domestic diva. wink.gif

laugh.gif

You're doing a fine job, Physics! trink39.gif

Welcome to all the newbies. Sorry for slacking. I'm up to my butt in unassembled Christmas toys and a broken down washing machine that spewed suds all over my laundry room. 653.gif

This is much less stressful than my previous job, though. smile.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Dec 27 2005, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Dec 27 2005, 04:24 PM)
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0016.gifnewbs! bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif

Sullysue! How are ya?

bekloppt.gif Hey, boo boo! I'm doing great. How was your Christmas?

Pretty good. I'm still recovering from all the chocolate though biggrin.gif Yours?

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Dec 27 2005, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Dec 27 2005, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Dec 27 2005, 04:24 PM)
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0016.gifnewbs! bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif

Sullysue! How are ya?

bekloppt.gif Hey, boo boo! I'm doing great. How was your Christmas?

Pretty good. I'm still recovering from all the chocolate though biggrin.gif Yours?

It was really good, but I'm kinda glad it's over with. The only thing now is dealing with all the junk my two older ones bring home from their grandparents. wacko.gif

Sullysue- bekloppt.gif Hello fellow texan!! (I'm an Austinite, temporarily living in Lubbock) Great thread you've got here!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS....TO THE 2.gif BOARD!!!

QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Dec 27 2005, 10:35 PM)
Sullysue-  bekloppt.gif  Hello fellow texan!! (I'm an Austinite, temporarily living in Lubbock) Great thread you've got here!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS....TO THE  2.gif  BOARD!!!

Welcome to you cygnalschick trink39.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Dec 28 2005, 02:04 PM)
Sullysue-  bekloppt.gif  Hello fellow texan!! (I'm an Austinite, temporarily living in Lubbock) Great thread you've got here!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

^ What Slacker said. smile.gif

Austin is so cool. I'd love to move there. Lubbock is um.... ah... well, it's Lubbock. laugh.gif This is a fun thread. yes.gif Pags gave it to me! smile.gif (I was too annoying in the general threads, so they confined my sunshine-spewing to here. tongue.gif )

QUOTE (slacker @ Dec 28 2005, 03:04 PM)

I second that motion!!

Austin is so cool. I'd love to move there. Lubbock is um.... ah... well, it's Lubbock. This is a fun thread. Pags gave it to me! (I was too annoying in the general threads, so they confined my sunshine-spewing to here. )

Sullysue- Yes, Lubbock is not the most exciting town in the world....you're right about that!! But unfortunate circumstances have been the reason for my move, and I'm probably going to be counting the days until I return to Austin yes.gif

I don't yet know how to place a qoute from someone else on here correctly....kind of obvious huh?? comp26.gif

Anybody got any advice??

QUOTE (cygnalschick @ Dec 29 2005, 05:27 PM)
Austin is so cool. I'd love to move there. Lubbock is um.... ah... well, it's Lubbock. This is a fun thread. Pags gave it to me! (I was too annoying in the general threads, so they confined my sunshine-spewing to here. )

Sullysue- Yes, Lubbock is not the most exciting town in the world....you're right about that!! But unfortunate circumstances have been the reason for my move, and I'm probably going to be counting the days until I return to Austin yes.gif

I don't yet know how to place a qoute from someone else on here correctly....kind of obvious huh?? comp26.gif
Anybody got any advice??

you forgot to close quotes. in the above section you quoted, at the end of the quote if you would have inserted

then it would have been "quoted" properly.

You can do it in one of two ways... you can either click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the persons post you want to quote... that way everything he/she says will be automatically quoted. Or you can do it manually by clicking the "quote" button above the reply screen. If you do it this way, make sure you click quote again (it will show the symbol in my first paragraph) in order to close the quotes.

Hope that helps!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Dec 29 2005, 04:55 PM)

Anybody got any advice??

you forgot to close quotes. in the above section you quoted, at the end of the quote if you would have inserted

You can do it in one of two ways... you can either click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the persons post you want to quote... that way everything he/she says will be automatically quoted. Or you can do it manually by clicking the "quote" button above the reply screen. If you do it this way, make sure you click quote again (it will show the symbol in my first paragraph) in order to close the quotes.

Hope that helps!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (LivinginRealTime @ Dec 29 2005, 09:29 PM)
bekloppt.gif Hi! My friend got me to sign up for this. She is crazy about  2.gif . She introduced me to them and I've been listening to them several years. I really enjoy listening to all the variety of songs.  My friend is always talking about Geddy and the lyrics. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

geddy is the MVP of RUSH :nodebate:

i introduced rush to some kids and this one girl says geddy is hot. i say it's the hair and the shades.

welcome

062802puke_prv.gif

i hate being nice

Edited by daveyt