Louisville show

Short review: boys were on fire and put on a great show.

All 3 seemed to be loose and having fun and playing at a high level. Really a good time.

Sorry I couldn't make any pre show meet ups but I barely made it to the show on time.

And the Tom Sawyer vid of Neil playing the guitar solo effing killed me, it's damn funny.

If you were in the area and didn't go you missed a helluva performance.

The Louisville show was amazing for sure. I totally agree the boys were on fire. I have been on a Rush Rock N Roll high all day. Geddy said at the end of the show to expect them back in town next summer. Can't wait for Clockwork Angels to drop and the next tour to pass through the Ville!!

The Moving pictures play through was totally unbelievable. Surreal.

2.gif

I was there tuesday night with my pops and it was our first Rush show. My dads been to several concerts back in the day but not Rush. First time in the Yum Center as well. I was proudly wearing a red t-shirt with Canada on it as I didn't have an official Rush shirt. Had a real blast and I gotta say that the antics of Rush in their Intro videos gets funnier every year as I've seen on the previous DVDs and in this show. Edited by GeddyLeeLifeson

Thanks for the post on WLKY.

Glad they even did a review.

Loved the show despite a couple flubs. That's just the way live shows go sometimes.

Neil's solo was one of his best.

I feel bummed that I missed this show. I had to sell the tickets on ebay.

Oh well, hopefully the Rush fan who bought them, enjoyed them! I just hope they went to a devoted fan.

Someday I will see this band again. Hopefully someone taped the show.

It was great to have the boys in MY backyard for the first time since 1988...my 7th Rush show overall, and having them here and playing at such an amazing high level made this my favorite show yet!