so where are the real spoilers?

about a year ago, before time machine leg 1, there were real "leaks" to setlist and stage setup...not a lot, but enough to wet the appetite.

isn't there someone who has the new info? c'mon now!?!!

i can't wait for the 31st to see what changes they are making.

and i'm betting a 12pack (to those 21 and over only please) that there will be 2-3 songs changed from the first leg...

someone...

anyone...???

real info , not BS like my post about spoiler or the huge f-ing spoiler on a car.( i know i'm only asking for smartass-estry.)

trink39.gif

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Mar 23 2011, 08:38 AM)
about a year ago, before time machine leg 1, there were real "leaks" to setlist and stage setup...not a lot, but enough to wet the appetite.
isn't there someone who has the new info? c'mon now!?!!
i can't wait for the 31st to see what changes they are making.
and i'm betting a 12pack (to those 21 and over only please) that there will be 2-3 songs changed from the first leg...
someone...
anyone...???
real info , not BS like my post about spoiler or the huge f-ing spoiler on a car.( i know i'm only asking for smartass-estry.)
trink39.gif

I think you'll be buying someone a 12-pack because Alex has said there will be no setlist changes. I am over 21, but I won't bet because I don't like beer.

Here's a quote from a Feb 2nd interview:

.. We've decided to do exactly the same set that we were doing last year. We talked about changing out some stuff. Certainly we wouldn't add any other new stuff because we haven't really developed it yet beyond sort of that first stage of writing and arranging. But we thought it best to keep the show as it is. ....

And here's the link to the audio clip of the interview on the rushisaband site:

http://www.rushisaband.com/display.php?id=2459

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (On TheRoad To Adventure @ Mar 23 2011, 11:17 AM)

.. We've decided to do exactly the same set that we were doing last year. We talked about changing out some stuff. Certainly we wouldn't add any other new stuff because we haven't really developed it yet beyond sort of that first stage of writing and arranging. But we thought it best to keep the show as it is. ....

And... there you have it. Full rehearsals are under way and the people that I know haven't said anything about changing anything. Well, other than possibly Neil's IEM's.

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Mar 23 2011, 11:46 AM)

And... there you have it. Full rehearsals are under way and the people that I know haven't said anything about changing anything. Well, other than possibly Neil's IEM's.

I believe Alex when he says the setlist will be the same, but surely SOMETHING will change for this leg. They never keep the setlist exactly the same. Maybe a song or 2, maybe some of the videos perhaps. Seems like they would do something different for their own sanity.

There can't be any spoilers anymore because everything's been posted from last year's tour AND it's been announced that there aren't going to be any changes. So you can get your buddy a 12 pack now.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 23 2011, 08:31 AM)
i'll bet you a 12 pack there aren't going to be any changes.  currently i'm drinking michelob ultra and i'd appreciate it if you included a beer koozie in the box. thanks  tongue.gif

Michelob Ultra? Shit man, you're letting him off easy. I drink IPAs, microbrews......like Broken Halo or Thunderhead, or Full Sail, etc., etc...

If you live in the Northwest, you know what I mean. trink39.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 23 2011, 04:12 PM)
the biggest spoiler on this leg will be neil moving his snare drum 1/8 inch to the right. sarcasm.gif

ohmy.gif !!!!!! DAMNIT! I didn't want to know that!! sad.gif

Awww , f**k you man. You RUINED IT FOR ME!

YOU DD IT LAST YEAR TOO, WHEN I found ou that TCE was shortened by a bar!'

EVEN THOUGH I KNEW IT WAS BEING PLAYED I STILL GOT BUTTHURT~!

*Sorry for shit tying, got a five month old in my hands tongue.gif/*

yeah, and Lerxt also told guitar player magazine that PRS stood for Penis Reduction System, when he first started using PRS guitars.

so we'll see... biggrin.gif

Didn't Alex also say they were doing Jacob's Ladder before the last leg started? I doubt they'll change anything up, but the man has proven that he's not 100% accurate all the time. He's human! However, we can all overlook this little detail because of the way he shreds!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 23 2011, 11:31 AM)
i'll bet you a 12 pack there aren't going to be any changes. currently i'm drinking michelob ultra and i'd appreciate it if you included a beer koozie in the box. thanks tongue.gif

you can send me the twelver via UPS or fed ex

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 23 2011, 01:17 PM)
There can't be any spoilers anymore because everything's been posted from last year's tour AND it's been announced that there aren't going to be any changes. So you can get your buddy a 12 pack now.

you can also send one UPS...i prefer canadian beer.

yes, i like canadian beer. send me your 12er on ice plz.